Tenancy takeover Watch

JessicaLT96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi I have a room available in Salford. There are 4 rooms in the flat and I have a double room with a double bed which needs taking over. It is available now, the next instalment of rent is due the 20th April. The rent is £400 per month with a £250 deposit which is fully refundable at the end of the tenancy. In the flat there are currently 2 girls and 1 boy living there. It is a flat on the 6th floor.

The room is a good size with a comfortable double bed.

On the premises there are 2 lifts, a common room, 2 vending machines, a basketball net and a bike shed. There are shops within walking distance and it is a 15-20 minute walk to both Manchester and Salford town centre.

I am only moving out due to moving into my own flat now that I have left my degree.

If you would like some more information contact me on here or you can contact Salford Bramall Court Directly.

Thank you, Jess
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Interrobang; 2 days ago
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Moved to Uni of Salford
(Original post by JessicaLT96)
Hi I have a room available in Salford. There are 4 rooms in the flat and I have a double room with a double bed which needs taking over. It is available now, the next instalment of rent is due the 20th April. The rent is £400 per month with a £250 deposit which is fully refundable at the end of the tenancy. In the flat there are currently 2 girls and 1 boy living there. It is a flat on the 6th floor.

The room is a good size with a comfortable double bed.

On the premises there are 2 lifts, a common room, 2 vending machines, a basketball net and a bike shed. There are shops within walking distance and it is a 15-20 minute walk to both Manchester and Salford town centre.

I am only moving out due to moving into my own flat now that I have left my degree.

If you would like some more information contact me on here or you can contact Salford Bramall Court Directly.

Thank you, Jess
JessicaLT96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Thank you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by JessicaLT96; 23 hours ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Salford
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Salford
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed