University Watch

Dav3
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi everyone,

I have an interview tomorrow at Sheffield Hallam for paramedic science. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what to expect?

Thank you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
chelseadagg3r
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dav3)
Hi everyone,

I have an interview tomorrow at Sheffield Hallam for paramedic science. I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what to expect?

Thank you
I don't have anything specific for you but hopefully this bump helps it to be seen by someone that can help. Have you tried using the search function as well? Good luck with your interview!
Dav3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
I don't have anything specific for you but hopefully this bump helps it to be seen by someone that can help. Have you tried using the search function as well? Good luck with your interview!
That is very kind of you thank you 😊 and yes I have iv read most of the treads and the comments just trying to find some more information if possible can never hurt to try find more information
chelseadagg3r
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dav3)
That is very kind of you thank you 😊 and yes I have iv read most of the treads and the comments just trying to find some more information if possible can never hurt to try find more information
Of course not! Good luck, hopefully someone can help soon
Sheffield Hallam University
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Dav3)
Hi everyone,

Thank you
Hey Dav3

Good luck with your interview today, not sure if you'll have time but there's some information here about health and social care interviews: https://www.shu.ac.uk/ad/hwb/interviews/

The staff are really friendly and approachable so if you have any questions then I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions,
Bridget
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (220)
39.15%
No - but I will (38)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (39)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (265)
47.15%

Watched Threads