Romeo and julietWatch this thread
2. Read through it, highlight it and take notes.
3. Get blank pieces of paper and blank revision cards.
4. Write down a theme of Romeo and Juliet on different pieces of paper and draw a mind map or spider diagram showing quotes and examples of the theme.
5. Do the same with the revision cards but shorter and more revised.
6. Make mind maps of the characters and their relationships. For example, the relationship between The Friar and Romeo - you would write down examples that suggest the relationship that they have with each other (father and son like).
7. practice exam questions that you find online or that the CGP book gives you and use your revision cards to answer the questions using full essay structure.
8. Make sure you understand the play and the context.
9. Take regular breaks, write notes as you go and make sure you go over your work and memorize it.
10. Go online and find essays other people have written which might help you get a clearer understanding (but don't blatantly copy what they say in your exam questions).
11. Watch videos on YouTube of teachers talking about Romeo and Juliet.
Do this for the other topics in literature.