Year 11s vent your struggles here Watch

esor123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
anyone else so bored of revising?? starting a thread for like year 11 support we're almost there it's just these next few months
Chloef196011
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lol I'm bored of revising and i've hardly started ;( I just start and get bored and distracted within like 10 mins lmao
esor123
Rep:
?
Ugh me too!! I’m just looking for other struggling year 11s on here
(Original post by Chloef196011)
Lol I'm bored of revising and i've hardly started ;( I just start and get bored and distracted within like 10 mins lmao
drystar
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am so scared for my german oral next week... I know almost nothing of my general conversation and don't feel like I have enough time to prepare!
Hazel Hallwell
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how many questions do you have? for aqa French we have about 43
(Original post by drystar)
I am so scared for my german oral next week... I know almost nothing of my general conversation and don't feel like I have enough time to prepare!
drystar
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hazel Hallwell)
how many questions do you have? for aqa French we have about 43
I think we have to prepare for roughly the same, but it feels like hundreds
lifebeyondthis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My school had French and Spanish exams last week, everyone came out saying that we’re gonna have really low grade boundaries, and that someone said they ate vetements, thinking it meant vegetables!
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just wanna have another D&D sesh
lifebeyondthis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah our DM has A levels and we have our GCSEs so we had to call off any campaigns
esor123
Rep:
?
(Original post by drystar)
I've got my Spanish as well! I'm terrified as I struggle to even understand what they are asking me! I'm just hoping that i could make up for it in the reading, listening and writing!
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lifebeyondthis)
Yeah our DM has A levels and we have our GCSEs so we had to call off any campaigns
We all have GCSE’s (DM and party members) and one of the party members went on holiday recently so we couldn’t do anything for the last week, and my family expects me revising 24 seven so its difficult but we manage to fit in a slot today
Tolgarda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ARealNowhereMan)
I just wanna have another D&D sesh
There are people that constantly have those and then complain about stress after neglecting revision. Haha.
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
One problem with your argument. I’m revising most of the time. That’s why I haven’t had a game in ages. Got one yesterday tho.
(Original post by Tolgarda)
There are people that constantly have those and then complain about stress after neglecting revision. Haha.
Tolgarda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ARealNowhereMan)
One problem with your argument. I’m revising most of the time. That’s why I haven’t had a game in ages. Got one yesterday tho.
Fair enough, although I never said that you weren't revising. I just said that there were people that neglected revision for it, not specifically yourself.
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tolgarda)
Fair enough, although I never said that you weren't revising. I just said that there were people that neglected revision for it, not specifically yourself.
Fair enough
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chloef196011)
yep i sometimes get distracted
angrybear247
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i am **** scared for my english language exam i am trying to do practise papers and get my teachers to mark it but I'm scared there won't be enough time to improve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.77%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (634)
47.71%

Watched Threads