French oral Watch

*inapj*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hey - so i have my oral after the holidays and i need t o describe an image. I have no clue if what i'm writing in this paragraph makes sense:

sur la photo, on peut voir un groupe de six personnes ramasser les déchets sur la plage. dans le groupe certaines personnes tiennent des sacs à ordures. à droite de l’image, on peut voir un homme ratissant les déchets pour son ami à ramasser. dans le coin supérieur droit, on peut voir une usine produire de la fumée de cheminée. C’est mauvais pour la couche d’ozone et les poumons des gens. Aussi l’usine pollue la mer avec des produits chimiques. en plus, nous pouvons aussi, dans le coin en haut a gauche, voir un déversement de pétrole d’un navire . C’est très mauvais pour la vie marine et aussi pour l’écosystème sur la plage où les gens entendent ramasser les déchets.

could you give me any feedback please it would be a huge help!

p.s this is what it is suppose to say :

on the photo, on can see a group of six people picking up waste on the beach. in the group some people are holding rubbish bags. to the right of the image, one can see a man raking the waste for his friend to pick up. in the top right corner, one can see a factory producing chimney smoke. this is bad for the ozone layer and the lungs of people. Also the factory is polluting the sea with chemicals. in addition we can also, in the top left corner, see a oil spill from an ship . This is very bad for marine life and also the ecosystem on the beach where the people ear picking up waste.
sqrt of 5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nonono don't complicate yourself too much! for the photocard all you need to say are 4 things which need to be very simple and clear! you only get marks for communication btw.
for example let's say you get a photocard about school:
sur la photo il y a une fille
je peux voir un garçon aussi
il porte un t-shirt noir
il y a beaucoup des livres

remember you only need to say 3-4 things your paragraph is too complicated and long
Last edited by sqrt of 5; 1 week ago
sqrt of 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
nonono don't complicate yourself too much! for the photocard all you need to say are 4 things which need to be very simple and clear! you only get marks for communication btw.
for example let's say you get a photocard about school:
sur la photo il y a une fille
je peux voir un garçon aussi
il porte un t-shirt noir
il y a beaucoup des livres
keep your high level sentences for the general conversation. if you need some tips dm me or drop a comment and ill help u
*inapj*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
thanks! this is for Igcse tho so would it be the same?
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
keep your high level sentences for the general conversation. if you need some tips dm me or drop a comment and ill help u
sqrt of 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by *inapj*)
thanks! this is for Igcse tho so would it be the same?
not sure thou! email your teacher asap but ill check as well just in case
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (453)
38%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.57%

Watched Threads