Uni of Winchester
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Welcome to Winchester!

Hello everyone,

This is our thread for everyone joining us in September 2019! It’s just a place to have a chat and look forward to the start of your journey at Winchester.

To start us off,
What’s your go to box set / film?
What’s the first thing in your suitcase?
What’s your signature dish?

If you have any questions about the Uni or need help with a signature dish recipe, feel free to ask in this thread.

If you have any questions related to accommodation, you can contact the housing team on [email protected] or (0)1962 827533 and you can follow them on Insta, Facebook and Twitter.

If you’re commuting to the Uni and have a question, I can help! I commute in everyday

Luke
Last edited by Uni of Winchester; 1 month ago
Uni of Winchester
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Also, to introduce ourselves and other members of staff, we will be answering the questions as well :cyber:

First up is Rob, who sits next to me to in the Enquiries Hub and is on the website live chat Mon - Fri. Rob was also a student here previously, and took part in our study abroad scheme, spending 4 months in Montana, USA

What's your go to box set / Film? Peaky Blinders

What would be the first thing in your suitcase now? Speakers (He loves a bit of DnB)

What's your signature dish? Banoffe Pie

Whilst we wait for Rob to bring a home made Banoffe Pie to the office, feel free to introduce yourselves!

Luke
Last edited by Uni of Winchester; 1 month ago
Uni of Winchester
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Next up is Evie!

Evie works in our events team, planning and setting up the open days/evenings and campus tours that give you the chance to see Winchester :groovy:

What's your go to box set / Film? Gossip Girl

What would be the first thing in your suitcase now? Coffee and Biscuits (essay fuel)

What's your signature dish? Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry

We've got a main course and a dessert so far, our office meal is coming together! :eating:

Luke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Winchester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Winchester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.58%
The paper was reasonable (390)
46.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.56%
It was TERRIBLE (108)
12.77%

Watched Threads