Does anyone else still buy VHS? Watch

Decahedron
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by UKUser01)
Exactly, you are paying for spotify to essentially rent music. When spotify goes you will have nothing to show for the expenses you have paid
I don't need anything to show, I pay for a service. If I were to purchase every song on my playlists I would would have spent thousands more than I have on Spotify.
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I buy vinyl(not often, just for albums I like)
quasa
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
a japanese album from an anime (immediately regretted getting it afterwards ,however returning stuff to japan is a pain + it costed £7 including p&p I I thought against returning it
(Original post by UKUser01)
What CD is it?
quasa
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I dont get why people pay for spotify. the mobile version are crap but at least the desktop and playstation apps are good (for now)
(Original post by Decahedron)
I don't need anything to show, I pay for a service. If I were to purchase every song on my playlists I would would have spent thousands more than I have on Spotify.
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by quasa)
I dont get why people pay for spotify. the mobile version are crap but at least the desktop and playstation apps are good (for now)
The mobile version is great for listening to playlists you have already made.

I travel to and from work on the train so it is nice to have music that doesn't rely on internet.
quasa
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you have made playlists its ok I guess but im not a fan of the android version (ios I havent experienced but the mac experience is like the pc experience)
(Original post by Decahedron)
The mobile version is great for listening to playlists you have already made.

I travel to and from work on the train so it is nice to have music that doesn't rely on internet.
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by quasa)
If you have made playlists its ok I guess but im not a fan of the android version (ios I havent experienced but the mac experience is like the pc experience)
Mobile versions of pretty much anything lack the functionality of a proper computer, that is what you should expect.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Yes.
I have two vhs recording combi tvs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.42%
No - but I will (42)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (291)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed