?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
How can I find best updated technology news
Afterlife?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You can either go on sites for the most popular stuff posted by journalists for example the science and technology section of BBC News.
Or you could go on a forum like the ones on reddit where people post stuff they find interesting.
LeahCruz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thanks for your good information
Eian01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
There are tons of technology sites publishing news every hour like verge and techradar but my personal favorite sources are hacker news and r/technology subreddit. I also have subscribtion of a mibbit irc private channel for such news.
Acsel
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Best is subjective. Tech news is also really broad, you won't find all the tech news in one place. There's countless websites, forums and YouTube channels dedicated to it.

Personally I use TheRegister and KrebsOnSecurity, however they have a larger focus on security rather than broad tech news. I watch TechLinked on YouTube but there's only so much they can cover.

Find some sources you like, bookmark them and check in once or twice a week. It's impossible to stay up to date with everything, so you need to choose the things that interest you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.36%
No - but I will (43)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (291)
46.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed