?
Report 5 days ago
You should feel awful you terrible person
MatureScientist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
We’re you there? Are you her boyfriend? Can you read her mind? We’re you the guy she did the deed with? You make lots of accusations as if she’s the one who has hurt you, just an observation imho. She has taken responsibility for her actions by admitting her guilt, and her tone is one of sorrow.
Your statement that ‘ most women (given the chance) behave like whores, and most men(given the chance) etc’ is a very crude, derogatory and inappropriate. You seem to have a very shallow view of both women and men. It is most definitely not human nature to do such things. On the contrary we are designed to be monogamous as human beings, society dictated this stance millennia ago, as far back as ancient man, society has instilled man to be loyal and faithful to one woman.

Society decided to turn away from such things when they turned away from God, and thought they could do things better. Society isn’t doing too good a job at trying to do things it’s way, but that’s a different story. Not being judgmental are, doesn’t sound like that to me. Just sayin’
(Original post by generallee)
Drink isn't an excuse. There is no way I would suck anyone's c0ck, however drunk I was. No way on earth.

Now you may say I am a straight guy so it is different but it isn't. She wouldn't have given a wino tramp a blow job, however drunk she was would she?

She did it because she found c0ck guy really hot, she wanted to. There's the long and short of it. Most women (given the chance) behave like whores, and most men (given the chance) are even worse and will f'ck almost any girl that lies back with her legs open. It's human nature, we are not designed for monogamy as a species.

And I am not being judgmental. I have done bad things in relationships myself, I am no better than her morally. I just think she needs to take responsibility for, and ownership of, her recent actions and the harm and hurt they will cause her boyfriend.

And above all to think of him and his feelings going forward, not how it makes her feel.
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No it is an accurate (if cynical) observation of human relationships.

Sorry to disabuse you, but if you really think it is human nature for a man to be loyal and faithful to one woman you are going to end up very disillusioned one day.

It is human nature for a man to impregnate as many women as possible. And for a woman to be inseminated by the highest status male, or males she can attract and then have one of them share the upbringing of the resultant child or children.
(Original post by MatureScientist)
We’re you there? Are you her boyfriend? Can you read her mind? We’re you the guy she did the deed with? You make lots of accusations as if she’s the one who has hurt you, just an observation imho. She has taken responsibility for her actions by admitting her guilt, and her tone is one of sorrow.
Your statement that ‘ most women (given the chance) behave like whores, and most men(given the chance) etc’ is a very crude, derogatory and inappropriate. You seem to have a very shallow view of both women and men. It is most definitely not human nature to do such things. On the contrary we are designed to be monogamous as human beings, society dictated this stance millennia ago, as far back as ancient man, society has instilled man to be loyal and faithful to one woman.

Society decided to turn away from such things when they turned away from God, and thought they could do things better. Society isn’t doing too good a job at trying to do things it’s way, but that’s a different story. Not being judgmental are, doesn’t sound like that to me. Just sayin’
Malama08
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Alex Z)
smh, how? u r a T h o T t
I think she's feeling bad enough😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
11223344bo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I was at my mate's party and this guy I used to crush on was there too. My boyfriend was out of town and wasn't at the party. I started talking to the guy and we'd been both drinking a bit and well, I ended up sucking his d*** and he gave me oral as well. We did have sex.

I feel really awful about the whole thing. It was such a dumb thing to do. I love my boyfriend and would hate to hurt him. He came back home yesterday and I've just been carrying on as normal but I feel immensely guilty. Deep down I know that he deserves to know and have the chance to forgive or reject me but I don't want to lose him. Can I just put this behind me and carry on with our relationship?
How old are u . Please tell me ur in uni
15nfulfsa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
how long have you been in this thread? this one guy keeps popping up, making judgements about people, giving her the wrong advice, tries to roast people, then just goes again.
(Original post by Toki the Dumdum)
Good grief you need to chill. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Stop trying to shut down one you don't agree with.
Toki the Dumdum
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 15nfulfsa)
how long have you been in this thread? this one guy keeps popping up, making judgements about people, giving her the wrong advice, tries to roast people, then just goes again.
I posted in here before you

I think they've been fairly polite. They're just posting stuff you disagree with.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
While I think the OP should tell him I agree with pretty much everything else generallee has said. It seems drink can cause just about everyone to cheat or act that way.
Alexty28
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You are an awful person he deserves better, and he should leave you. Being cheated on is an awful feeling and if you truly love him they wouldn't be a drunken mistake.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Sorry but if you felt that much for him you never would have even thought about doing that. Not even after a drink. Drink doesn't remove your sense of responsibility. There are plenty of people who manage to get drunk without cheating on their partners.
-Eirlys-
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
So I was at my mate's party and this guy I used to crush on was there too. My boyfriend was out of town and wasn't at the party. I started talking to the guy and we'd been both drinking a bit and well, I ended up sucking his d*** and he gave me oral as well. We did have sex.

I feel really awful about the whole thing. It was such a dumb thing to do. I love my boyfriend and would hate to hurt him. He came back home yesterday and I've just been carrying on as normal but I feel immensely guilty. Deep down I know that he deserves to know and have the chance to forgive or reject me but I don't want to lose him. Can I just put this behind me and carry on with our relationship?
I saw party and knew that the drinking excuse was to follow. :facepalm: That's not an excuse so let's put that behind us. Whether you had sex or not, you still did sexual things which is still cheating. Honestly, I don't believe that you actually love your boyfriend and wouldn't want to hurt him, otherwise this wouldn't have even crossed your mind, let alone happened. You can't pretend it never happened, it'll eat you up inside and it'll come out eventually or he'll pick up on signs that something is wrong. You should at least give him the courtesy of knowing. If he leaves you, then that's the consequence of cheating on someone. It's too late to go back and undo it, so the hurt has already happened.
15nfulfsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
mate, this thread was created yesterday, I don't see you saying anything, but I am on the first page, so I doubt it… not looking for a fight, but this guy just picks a fight with everyone for no reason at all

I think they've been fairly polite. They're just posting stuff you disagree with.
HoldThisL
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I wanna know if she told him
15nfulfsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
yeah, sorry, just looked back, and you did fair enough sorry
15nfulfsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hahah! good one! great comeback!
(Original post by generallee)
Calm yourself.

Toki the Dumdum
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
mate, this thread was created yesterday, I don't see you saying anything, but I am on the first page, so I doubt it… not looking for a fight, but this guy just picks a fight with everyone for no reason at all
not_sure_if_trolling_fryfuturama .png

Try post #6 of the thread :lol:
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
don't, she said she felt bad, so not really a thot, and under the influence of alcohol, she wouldn't have been thinking straight.
Don't use alcohol as an excuse. Unless you're at the point where you're blacking out, you still have some control and logical thinking over your actions. If you can't control yourself when drinking, don't drink.
15nfulfsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
ive already said sorry
not_sure_if_trolling_fryfuturama .png

Try post #6 of the thread :lol:
15nfulfsa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
no one knows how much alcohol it was tho so none of us can really say anything
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
Don't use alcohol as an excuse. Unless you're at the point where you're blacking out, you still have some control and logical thinking over your actions. If you can't control yourself when drinking, don't drink.
Mikesmith8760
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

Jesus all the idiots on here saying tell him.
Yeah that's the right thing to do, but life isn't always about what's right. if he's not gonna find out and you love him, then swallow your guilt and never mention it to anyone again.
Last edited by Mikesmith8760; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads