Tuition fee payment Watch

Al0911
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

Wondering if someone could help?

Both my April grant and maintenance loan have 'payment scheduled' next to them but the May tuition fee loan says 'awaiting confirmation'.

Does this mean that I will not get April's grant and maintenance loan until my attendance is confirmed by my uni, given that I am already registered on my course and like many other students only have a few teaching weeks left this semester?

Thanks
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Al0911)
Hello,

Wondering if someone could help?

Both my April grant and maintenance loan have 'payment scheduled' next to them but the May tuition fee loan says 'awaiting confirmation'.

Does this mean that I will not get April's grant and maintenance loan until my attendance is confirmed by my uni, given that I am already registered on my course and like many other students only have a few teaching weeks left this semester?

Thanks
Hi,

The university need to confirm your attendance each term to release your Tuition Fee Loan payment. They confirm your registration at the start of the year to release the Maintenance loan etc payments to you. That's why the payment status is different. 'Payment scheduled' means it will be with you on the scheduled date.

Regards,
Stuart
Al0911
Rep:
?
Hi Stuart,

So would you say this upcoming April's grand and maintenance payments would be paid around the date specified?

Thanks
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Stuart,

So would you say this upcoming April's grand and maintenance payments would be paid around the date specified?

Thanks
Yes. What date are they scheduled to be paid?

Thanks,
Stuart
Al0911
Rep:
?
Grant and maintenance loan are due to be paid 23rd April and the Tuition fee loan is due to be paid to my uni a week later on the 1st May. So, I have nothing to worry about?

Thanks
(Original post by Stuart SFE)
Yes. What date are they scheduled to be paid?

Thanks,
Stuart
Stuart SFE
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Grant and maintenance loan are due to be paid 23rd April and the Tuition fee loan is due to be paid to my uni a week later on the 1st May. So, I have nothing to worry about?

Thanks
No, you'll see the payment status on your Maintenance Loan and Grant payment change soon to 'Payment in progress' and the Tuition Fee Loan one will change nearer the payment date when the university send the required confirmation.

Regards,
Stuart
Al0911
Rep:
?
Thanks Stuart
(Original post by Stuart SFE)
No, you'll see the payment status on your Maintenance Loan and Grant payment change soon to 'Payment in progress' and the Tuition Fee Loan one will change nearer the payment date when the university send the required confirmation.

Regards,
Stuart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed