Met Police day 1 assessment Watch

Bihani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just sat the day 1 today and it looks like a lot have things has changed as I was reading how2become from 2017 edition. I am worried now as I didn’t have enough time to finish the written test, and believe did poorly in video based questions too. Does anyone has any idea what is the pass mark for PC day one? Did anyone sat the test recently? Please share
Ballsberg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,Would you be able to detail your day one?it sounds like you went to the new 2019 versionWhat were the interview questions and VR exercise?
Bihani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
Yes I went 2019 one which I guess is new version. VR was fun, if you read competency and core values, you won’t have any problem in interview, make sure have loads of example that you can relate. My written test didn’t go well because of short time, I was not able to finish till the end. It was nerve wracking experience. I don’t know what to expect but it’s life time experience and I started loving police job more after I came from day one. I will keep trying if failed in this attempt. When is yours?
(Original post by Ballsberg)
Hi,Would you be able to detail your day one?it sounds like you went to the new 2019 versionWhat were the interview questions and VR exercise?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (453)
38%
No - but I will (89)
7.47%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (567)
47.57%

Watched Threads