The Student Room Group

is he not interested or is he playing games with me?

To start off, i recently added a guy from work on facebook. tbh i kinda like him so why not i wanted to know if we could get to know each other.. the problem is he replies to my texts way too late like 6 hrs or 7 hrs etc last night he took 45 mins to reply then after i sent a text around 9.30 he replied today around mid day. when he replies he sounds friendly and engaging and puts smiley faces etc.. he is also polite and pleasant to talk to.. another thing he is a very busy person which is why i understand it might take him long text but i see him online on most occassions. is he not that into me? or is it something else?
It doesn't sound like he's playing games, no. It sounds like he's just being friendly and that messaging you is not his #1 priority. Which is normal for someone you don't really know. It's unreasonable to expect that he'd be into you right from the start - he probably doesn't even know you're into him.

Long-story short: you're over-thinking it because you like him. From his POV you're just someone from work. If you want to change that let him know you're interested.
i believe this guys is just honestly busy. the thing is i dont think he is un trustworthy unless he gives you a reason to deserve that distrust. if you say he has replied happy and genuine then i believe you should just ask him. communication is the key to any relationship either moving forward or starting something new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending