Can anyone interested complete my survey, please.

Watch
weraro
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
I am recruiting men and women aged (18 and over) to participate in my study exploring the potential relationship between religiosity, partner preferences and family structure. The survey is formed of closed ended demographic questions, religiosity questions, and questions about partner preferences and family structure; it will take approximately 15 minutes. For example, you will be asked to choose your preferable characteristics (e.g. physical attractiveness, sensitivity or religiosity) of a potential partner.

If you are interested in participating in this study and you meet the age requirements, please follow the link below; you will be directed to the survey. Further information and instructions will be provided there. Thank you.

https://northamptonpsych.eu.qualtric...cAaBMoJhIboIVn
CrazyKittenLady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by weraro)
Hello,
I am recruiting men and women aged (18 and over) to participate in my study exploring the potential relationship between religiosity, partner preferences and family structure. The survey is formed of closed ended demographic questions, religiosity questions, and questions about partner preferences and family structure; it will take approximately 15 minutes. For example, you will be asked to choose your preferable characteristics (e.g. physical attractiveness, sensitivity or religiosity) of a potential partner.

If you are interested in participating in this study and you meet the age requirements, please follow the link below; you will be directed to the survey. Further information and instructions will be provided there. Thank you.

https://northamptonpsych.eu.qualtric...cAaBMoJhIboIVn
Hey it says that this survey is not currently active :confused:
username3787036
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same for me
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
Hey it says that this survey is not currently active :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (300)
55.66%
I don't have everything I need (239)
44.34%

Watched Threads