Does she like me? Watch

FlexMirion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I known this girl for a few months now. we’re same age and go to different colleges but live in same building. We hang out a lot, sometimes for 10 hours straight, just me and her, but just in a platonic way nothing sexual or something like that. Although we do talk about sex quite often and a lot of other private things from eachothers lives. Basically I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. I know for sure she likes me as at least a friend, but i think I like her as more than that. I keep trying to fight my emotions for her but they keep coming back. What can I do about it? I dont want to tell her and risk ruining the friendship.
FlexMirion
Rep:
?
Shès always the one thas initate things. Asks me to chill and whatnot. Messages me and tags me in things on social media. But I get the impression she sees me as just a friend. never did anything to suggest otherwise.
FlexMirion
Rep:
?
??
Rooshius
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
ask her if she likes any boys, if she tells you about another guy pretty quickly, she ain't into you. if she doesn't say a name, shes probably thinking of you
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey, you need to look for the signs, its good that she initiates things,

you need to ask yourself some questions like: 'does she treat you the same way, she treats other dudes?" "is she quite a flirty person, or is she quite quiet, does she flirt w you?"

watch for her body language as well, when girls like you their pupils dilate, they tend to play w their hair or perhaps touch their face, because when a girl likes you they subconsciously try and look presentable, and attractive..

Also, dude go slow once and go with your gut feeling, also wait for her to drop hints, wait for her to flirt, maybe try subtly flirting back once or twice don't over do it because it would make it seem weird just every now and then throw a flirt or a compliment and see how she reacts and responds well to it... but wait for the right moment to make sure you know she likes you before confessing.

And even if she doesn't like you more than a friend it'll be fine! you just have to keep telling yourself that, it happens sometimes friendzoning can happen to the best of us, its just a matter of respecting her decision, and moving on, and if she does like you then thats a good thing too!
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
ask her out and find out

lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.42%
No - but I will (42)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (291)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed