Drifting from friends. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Anyone feel like exam season is tearing away your friends and now you feel alone because i do, anyone else?
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Awww it will soon be over then you can get your social life back on track, studying all the time can be really isolating and lonely, have you suggested doing study groups with your friends or anything?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone feel like exam season is tearing away your friends and now you feel alone because i do, anyone else?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
Awww it will soon be over then you can get your social life back on track, studying all the time can be really isolating and lonely, have you suggested doing study groups with your friends or anything?
No one really wants to spend time with me, i'm fine with that mostly but it would be nice to have someone that wanted to occasionally.
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
No one really wants to spend time with me, i'm fine with that mostly but it would be nice to have someone that wanted to occasionally.
Aww I'm sure they do or you just haven't found the right type of people, what are your plans after you finish your exams ? x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Aww I'm sure they do or you just haven't found the right type of people, what are your plans after you finish your exams ? x
Stay on for sixth form at my school to do performing arts and maths, then hopefully go to a dance college down south. x
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Stay on for sixth form at my school to do performing arts and maths, then hopefully go to a dance college down south. x
That sounds exciting and I'm sure you will get to know lots of new people in your new classes and start up a new friendship group, it will be hard and lonely at the moment but hold on and focus on your exams and then make some summer plans to look forward to ... working/volunteering/holidays etc.. <3
Phoebe.Sims
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
That sounds exciting and I'm sure you will get to know lots of new people in your new classes and start up a new friendship group, it will be hard and lonely at the moment but hold on and focus on your exams and then make some summer plans to look forward to ... working/volunteering/holidays etc.. <3
Thanks I sure will x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads