should I break up with him? - the perfect guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
We've been dating for about 2 months and he was perfect, he raised my expectations - he always made time to see me, asked me out on dates,used to pay and even spoke to me about marrying me and saving for a house.

About 3 weeks ago he started being in a really bad mood each time he saw me, texted me way less frequently, always made plans with other people instead of me.We went on holiday for a few days and he was quite cold and not affectionate - i initiated the kisses, hugs and holding hands (when he used to). Now that we're back idk if i should break up with him or see how it goes, he has given me signs he doesn't want a future with me for example, he said 'when u get married to ur future husband', 'i dont know if I can wait till marriage' (when he told me he was celibate just like me due to our religion), he encourages me to move away, doesnt make plans with me and doesnt text me regularly.

Quite disappointing, idk if i should break up with him or see if he changes. we also work together so i'm scared its awkward even tho we work in a pretty big company. i already told him how i felt before going on holiday but nothing changed.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
you're asking the wrong person... what you wrote up there, tell to him
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
So you're gonna break up without telling him all of this and giving him a chance to improve/explain himself? Damn I feel bad for the dude.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 5 days ago
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
How is it now and what's your instincts? I think there can be something to be said for seizing the initiative and getting the dumping in first.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Talk to him about this, make your feelings known
ashleyjohnloves
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
This sounds like a drastic change from the beginning of your relationship. You mentioned you already told him how you feel but nothing has changed. So if you feel you have told him all of this that you mentioned here on this post, then it may be time to break the relationship. It is possible that he may be going through something within himself that he hasn't mentioned to you. Talk with him one last time and if he doesn't react, then you do what is best for you.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Sounds like he realised the chase was over and he could stop putting the effort in and now he's bored.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed