Ex-Girlfriend Issues Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So my girlfriend broke up with me back in November and we still kind of talked now and again since. Recently she went out and then messaged me about this guy she met and "made out" with numerous times and talked about how great he looks etc. She then posted a photo of him and now I keep comparing myself to him because she said it's her dream guy and I'm just sorta sat there like "well what did that make me"?

I hope this makes sense.

I just would like to know if I'm not the only one who thinks this was a bit inappropriate to tell your ex and what I could do to help myself/some guidance on what to do in the situation.
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think it's possible that she is trying to make you jealous or rub it in your face. Like I said POSSIBLY. In order to get some closure I would suggest for you to talk to her face to face about your feelings and yes it may be inappropiate but I really think you both should just make things clear to each other and establish boundaries. Maybe you should suggest distancing from each other.
Spongebob'sPants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Seems a strange and inappropriate thing to say, for me at least.

I would consider distancing yourself from her for a while.
ashleyjohnloves
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Personally, I think you should distance yourself from your ex. Keeping contact and still speaking with each other from time to time, won't help you. What she said to you is inappropriate, at least from my point of view. Comparing yourself to someone else is awful. It's a horrible thing to do to yourself. Talk with her and tell her that you guys need some boundaries. That you wish her well but you need to focus on yourself. It will give you more peace of mind and you will be able to focus fully on yourself and not on what she's up to.
Sian.M.A
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It is inappropriate. She's just trying to make you miss her and make you jealous even if she doesn't like you still because she just wants all boys to fancy her. I'm a girl and i have had the idea to text exs saying I'm with someone else just to make them see that other boys are after me and make them miss me. But don't worry I haven't because it is just inapprppriate. Let me know if this helps
tashkent46
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Listen very carefully. This woman is an absolute *****. She may have seemed sweet and innocent to you, and like the greatest girlfriend ever but set aside your feelings and think about this practically. What kind of person says this to a former partner? A terrible one.

I once had a girlfriend who had the audacity to talk to me about another guy in a peculiar way, I got suspicious and it wasn't in the slightest surprising when I found out she cheated with him.

Some women like attention and they don't care who they stamp on to get it. Funny thing is they probably go around telling people what great people they are. Yeah you're a really brilliant person making people feel worthless and depressed just so you can get some attention.

What a *****.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my girlfriend broke up with me back in November and we still kind of talked now and again since. Recently she went out and then messaged me about this guy she met and "made out" with numerous times and talked about how great he looks etc. She then posted a photo of him and now I keep comparing myself to him because she said it's her dream guy and I'm just sorta sat there like "well what did that make me"?

I hope this makes sense.

I just would like to know if I'm not the only one who thinks this was a bit inappropriate to tell your ex and what I could do to help myself/some guidance on what to do in the situation.
she dont want you
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by tashkent46)
Listen very carefully. This woman is an absolute *****. She may have seemed sweet and innocent to you, and like the greatest girlfriend ever but set aside your feelings and think about this practically. What kind of person says this to a former partner? A terrible one.

I once had a girlfriend who had the audacity to talk to me about another guy in a peculiar way, I got suspicious and it wasn't in the slightest surprising when I found out she cheated with him.

Some women like attention and they don't care who they stamp on to get it. Funny thing is they probably go around telling people what great people they are. Yeah you're a really brilliant person making people feel worthless and depressed just so you can get some attention.

What a *****.
exactly what i was thinking, manipulating whore. same kind of ***** that got me sacked!!! tried to play me and a former mate at work against each other, i wasnt having none of it so she just lied and said i threatened her and talked so much **** about the other guy who liked her but made out with him so i was told by everyone right before she said i threatened her so that he could back her up. apparently all 3 of us got sacked but idk.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads