why do a lot of people dislike BTS /Kpop? Watch

Kpopatic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Melobond)
I just find it really cringeeee tbh when I see fans dancing to the music. However, everyone's entitled to their own taste in music! It's just generally not that popular here really.
it's really just music with a different languange it really ain't that deep. And everyone dances to music right? Most Kpop songs have a dance choreography but i agree sometimes it can be cringey if it's not done right lol but it's just music at the end of the day. Everyone has different tastes so no one should get bashed for liking what they fricking like tbh
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
..why are you such a little monster????

"took out the little pulley thing" though...lol it's called a nozzle
How am I a monster??? I’m not mike wizoiwski
imna2212
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
dont hate me or anything im legit contemplating whether i should write my opinion cuz i dont want the whole army coming to attack me lol
imna2212
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
but anyways here goes nothing..
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I love BTS can't say the same about other K-pop groups though.
imna2212
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
They are overated af they cant sing that well the okay-ish thing about them is there dancing
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by namkeen-kuthi)
How am I a monster??? I’m not mike wizoiwski
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.1899...8f8.lite-1.jpg
imna2212
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
And the fandom is really toxic
Taz554:-)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
its kinda part of the kpop culture if it makes sense. like routines that you can follow and get lit to.
(Original post by Melobond)
I just find it really cringeeee tbh when I see fans dancing to the music. However, everyone's entitled to their own taste in music! It's just generally not that popular here really.
Rep:
?
may i please ask whether you have listened to more than 2 songs? this is such a common thing to hear when they have been proved by world class vocal coaches... just saying and when you say they are overrated, not at all. they made their music that popular and so have their fans. they have reached a level of popularity where if the media ignores then, they will simply be being ignorant
(Original post by imna2212)
They are overated af they cant sing that well the okay-ish thing about them is there dancing
Rep:
?
stereotype. the amount of amazing things the fandom has done is seriously amazing. but yall jump over that and focus on the 12 year old armys who attack anyone or anything
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm indifferent. Sounds like pop music in Korean, that is all. :dontknow:
Lala143
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Can't speak for all K-pop groups but BTS has lyrics enriched with meaning: they write their own stuff and in case you hadn't realised English isn't their first language so their English isn't the best but it's more than I can do in Korean or any other language apart from English! Also, I'd like to see you dancing like them: but you can't there dancing is rhythmic is really flowy it can be compared to water!
So stop bashing BTS
Rep:
?
number one, which pop star doesnt wear stage makeup? everyone does. when a non kpop idol wears makup its like OMG SO FASHION FORWARD EQUALITY YASSS but if its kpop its like oh its gay. we are talking about music not about asia and it really is. who has a conept like kpop, nobody.
it's brainwashing. you know good and damn well you dont like men who wear loads of makeup, and you know good and damn well you dont like asians otherwise. and you know good and damn well their music and industry is no different than any other pop star's.
Melobond
Report 9 months ago
yeah that's true, I guess it's just something different to see that's all
(Original post by Kpopatic)
it's really just music with a different languange it really ain't that deep. And everyone dances to music right? Most Kpop songs have a dance choreography but i agree sometimes it can be cringey if it's not done right lol but it's just music at the end of the day. Everyone has different tastes so no one should get bashed for liking what they fricking like tbh
Lala143
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I hope you're not including Taehyung/V in your statement he is the best!
it's brainwashing. you know good and damn well you dont like men who wear loads of makeup, and you know good and damn well you dont like asians otherwise. and you know good and damn well their music and industry is no different than any other pop star's.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Lala143)
I hope you're not including Taehyung/V in your statement he is the best!
im including all the freaks
(Original post by Taz554:-))
stereotype. the amount of amazing things the fandom has done is seriously amazing. but yall jump over that and focus on the 12 year old armys who attack anyone or anything
imna2212
the OP is literally proving our point by fighting anyone who says anything about kpop though :rofl:
Rep:
?
you mean defending. am i not allowed to do that orrrr. people have misconceptions i should at least help. all i see you doing on this thread is dissing me lmao
im including all the freaks

imna2212

the OP is literally proving our point by fighting anyone who says anything about kpop though :rofl:
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Taz554:-))
you mean defending.
it's not that deep to "defend" mate. you're just obsessed and weird. bet you have a shrine of bts in your room.
Rep:
?
im not obsessed nor weird. i dont have a single piece of bts memorabilia if that makes you happy ig. i just enjoy and support them and idk if that being obsessed but k you literally prove kpop haters lmao
it's not that deep to "defend" mate. you're just obsessed and weird. bet you have a shrine of bts in your room.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (129)
27.74%
1 (69)
14.84%
2 (72)
15.48%
3 (74)
15.91%
4 (37)
7.96%
5 (30)
6.45%