The Student Room Group

Õpilane's Grow Your Grades!

Scroll to see replies

Nice
Original post by Õpilane
1st June
Summer's just around the corner :smile: anyway, morning everyone! Here's what I'm hoping to get done today:
-Mathswatch interactive questions - finish off the angles subtopics and complete all of the fractions and decimals subtopics (I often just skip to the harder questions, some of these are pretty easy)
-Making notes from free science lessons - this is quite time-consuming, but a lot more efficient than some alternatives and very informative. I want to get as far through B2 as possible (maybe even finish it!)

Good luck with whatever you're doing today, thanks for dropping by! :biggrin:

@Ivanita-Ariana
@MysticalUnicorn🦄
@IsMo987
@Themysticalegg
@Obolinda
@blueberryjelly19
Good luck!
Well done on being so organised. How far through B2 are you, I'm currently on communicable and non-communicable diseases and risk factors of them?
Original post by Õpilane
1st June
Summer's just around the corner :smile: anyway, morning everyone! Here's what I'm hoping to get done today:
-Mathswatch interactive questions - finish off the angles subtopics and complete all of the fractions and decimals subtopics (I often just skip to the harder questions, some of these are pretty easy)
-Making notes from free science lessons - this is quite time-consuming, but a lot more efficient than some alternatives and very informative. I want to get as far through B2 as possible (maybe even finish it!)

Good luck with whatever you're doing today, thanks for dropping by! :biggrin:

@Ivanita-Ariana
@MysticalUnicorn🦄
@IsMo987
@Themysticalegg
@Obolinda
@blueberryjelly19
Just finished Mathswatch questions, having a quick break for lunch then back to biology! :smile:
Original post by MysticalUnicorn🦄
Good luck!
Well done on being so organised. How far through B2 are you, I'm currently on communicable and non-communicable diseases and risk factors of them?

Thanks! I think I'm on the components of the blood, will have to check after lunch :smile:
That's so good! Keep on going after lunch. :banana:
Original post by Õpilane
Thanks! I think I'm on the components of the blood, will have to check after lunch :smile:
Just finished, only two more videos to go :smile: I plan to do those and as much as B3 as possible (it's A LOT shorter from what I can see from the topic list).
(edited 4 years ago)
Yay
Original post by Õpilane
Just finished, only two more videos to go :smile: I plan to do those and as much as B3 as possible (it's A LOT shorter from what I can see from the topic list).
http://chng.it/m5RHmXSqMk
GUYSSSS PLEASEEE SIGN THISS PETITION FOR LOWER GRADE BOUNDRIES IN MATHS DUE TO PLAGIARISM AND NOT ENOUGH TIME

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending