I feel as if this is ruining my life Watch

LucidDreamer2002
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Heyy, basically I used to get bulled alot in year 11 to the point where I would go home crying and I would shut myself from the world I'd stay in my house and I wouldn't go out. I have low self esteem from it and I now have truat issues.. Me being a idiot I decided to stay on the school for six form I haven't been bullied but I've had instances where the people who bullied me eyeball me and I don't do anything about it as my social status in the school is low so I'd get bullied. How do I get out of this fear that I'll get spoken about? It affects me daily and there has been instances where girls have shown an interest and made it quite clear but me being me I try and seperate myself so I don't get hurt.
CrazyKittenLady
  • TSR Group Staff
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LucidDreamer2002)
Heyy, basically I used to get bulled alot in year 11 to the point where I would go home crying and I would shut myself from the world I'd stay in my house and I wouldn't go out. I have low self esteem from it and I now have truat issues.. Me being a idiot I decided to stay on the school for six form I haven't been bullied but I've had instances where the people who bullied me eyeball me and I don't do anything about it as my social status in the school is low so I'd get bullied. How do I get out of this fear that I'll get spoken about? It affects me daily and there has been instances where girls have shown an interest and made it quite clear but me being me I try and seperate myself so I don't get hurt.
Sounds really hard for you at the moment, bullying is awful! How long have you got left of sixth form? I promise you it will get better you will be able to get away from these toxic people soon and start to trust and become more confident as you start introducing good people in to your life. It is scary to open up to people though and begin to trust people just take it slow being hurt by people is horrible but you, you will hurt more not letting anyone in. Wishing you lots of love
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.25%
No - but I will (74)
7.49%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (477)
48.28%

Watched Threads