Do guys care about body count Watch

mmxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
So basically by the time I was 15 I’d already had 4 sexual partners, and only one of them was a boyfriend. What’s everyone’s opinion on age and body count just really wanting to start a discussion
benwhite13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
oh my. how old are you now and what's your body count
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'll buy the new album.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No one wants to date a murderer tbh.
Themysticalegg
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
When someone 7 years younger has had more sexual partners than you. Feel like a failure.
BigLPutItOn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
generally if I found out that the girl I was seeing had already had 4 different dicks in her by the time she was 15, I'd break up with her. Of course as you get older it becomes less of an issue. Honestly tho you need to chill it's pretty dirty imo.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I’d rather my future girlfriend not be a mass murderer. In terms of sexual partners, I wouldn’t ask. Not my business.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
Honestly, some people mind and some don't. It can depend on your background/upbringing.

Personally I do mind a bit and am uncomfortable if I think about too much that my g/f has had almost 8 times the number of partners I have ...
BigLPutItOn
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly, some people mind and some don't. It can depend on your background/upbringing.

Personally I do mind a bit and am uncomfortable if I think about too much that my g/f has had almost 8 times the number of partners I have ...
don't sweat it. Girls have an abundance of options due to the current feminised state of society. Feminism is a woman's sexual strategy. It allows them to **** who they want but then have double standards for men. If a girl is even somewhat slightly attractive, she'll likely have more partners than you do which is not a problem. You can tell her how many partners you had but you don't have to. In all honesty, she probably doesn't care either way. However, never let her think that you're her only option bro.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by BigLPutItOn)
don't sweat it. Girls have an abundance of options due to the current feminised state of society. Feminism is a woman's sexual strategy. It allows them to **** who they want but then have double standards for men. If a girl is even somewhat slightly attractive, she'll likely have more partners than you do which is not a problem. You can tell her how many partners you had but you don't have to. In all honesty, she probably doesn't care either way. However, never let her think that you're her only option bro.
You are back again. Haven’t gone to Asia yet loool.
Still struggling for money I guess.
BigLPutItOn
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Professional G)
You are back again. Haven’t gone to Asia yet loool.
Still struggling for money I guess.
Who am I lol? and idk what youre talking about lmao.
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Who am I lol? and idk what youre talking about lmao.
I think I know who you are because you always come with the same argument but if you are a different person? Why the stuff about the ‘feminized’ society
BigLPutItOn
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I think I know who you are because you always come with the same argument but if you are a different person? Why the stuff about the ‘feminized’ society
Do you think I'm that guy who keeps asking how to get a gf?

read this to understand what I mean https://therationalmale.com/category...ne-imperative/
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Do you think I'm that guy who keeps asking how to get a gf?

read this to understand what I mean https://therationalmale.com/category...ne-imperative/
Nah, I think you’re the guy who obsessed with proving conspiracy theories, especially with the ‘jews’

The link you posted is linked to a guy who boasts about red pill principles. I rather not think about getting obsessed with red pills.
Last edited by Professional G; 4 days ago
BigLPutItOn
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Nah, I think you’re the guy who obsessed with proving conspiracy theories, especially with the ‘jews’

The link you posted is linked to a guy who boasts about red pill principles. I rather not think about getting obsessed with red pills.
I dont know who the jew guy is. My old username was KillaBeezSwarm

and red pill is the way to live. dont confuse black pill (incels) with red pill ( self improvement)
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I dont know who the jew guy is. My old username was KillaBeezSwarm

and red pill is the way to live. dont confuse black pill (incels) with red pill ( self improvement)
Ah okay. It’s just that you have the similar arguments to that guy.

I don’t associate myself with pills. I think it’s stupid and wastes my time. Why bother getting movements like that when I can just focus on other things? I don’t need anyone to tell me how to live my life.
Last edited by Professional G; 4 days ago
BigLPutItOn
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Ah okay. It’s just that you have the similar arguments to that guy.

I don’t associate myself with pills. I think it’s stupid and wastes my time. Why bother getting movements like that when I can just focus on other things? I don’t need anyone to tell me how to live my life.
If you're happy with your life then good for you bro. I just feel like if you're not always improving physically and mentally then you're wasting your life. But thats just my opinion.
GregO42
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mmxx)
So basically by the time I was 15 I’d already had 4 sexual partners, and only one of them was a boyfriend. What’s everyone’s opinion on age and body count just really wanting to start a discussion
Ok, so full disclosure: I'm older. Actually in my 40's so kind of being a weirdo creeper on a site for students. However, I have a much more liberated view sexually than most of my generation and identify socially much more with millennials than others. My current girlfriend is a lot younger than me.

In the past, it bothered me that partners had had more sexual experience than I had. I had known exact numbers, usually names, usually quite a lot of details too - and it was a big problem. Retrospective jealousy eats you from the inside out. It's not good. It's best not to go there to start with.

My current girlfriend has not told me her count, but she knows mine. She would tell me if I asked, but in short I know it's rather high - much higher than mine I suspect; but it's like this: I simply don't care to know. Those people are in her past and are not going to be in her future so it's got her to me at this point. She chooses my **** over all the others, continues to come back for more, and loves every moment we're together in that way. As long as you were safe all times, and continue to be safe going forward, who cares.

For guys who think this is a problem based on numbers alone, they're just insecure with their own ****'s ability to keep you around. They're not the ones that are worth it anyway. Good luck!
Last edited by GregO42; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads