Mixed signals from crush Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a crush who is this guy who goes to my school. He used to go to my primary school so when I saw him join my school I took my chance and texted him on snapchat and we spoke about how different things are and just chatted. It was a really good conversation and was quite long but he next couple of days in school we just made eye contact and never smiled or spoke to eachother. He always looks at me and I can always tell he is from the corner of my eye and we make it so much eye contact and one day when I was standing with his friend at a bus stop he came over and spoke to me as it was easier for him to do it cuz his friend was there too. I was so happy and thought he might actually like me. After that, and literally a day after that, we had a class trip. Because we both have the same kind of friends it was easy for us to talk so when he would ask “what’s the time” to any of his friends I answered to him. He didn’t reply to me and carried on his phone and throughout the whole trip made no effort to talk to me at all even though I made it easy for him and the only time he spoke to me was when everyone was asking me for sweets and he said “can I have one?” But even after that he would always look at me and a couple of days after, we did a practice ten marker essay question in class and the teacher made him mark mine and he gave me back a 6/12. I think this is a harsh mark as apparently according to my friends, my answer didn’t deserve that and even if it did, surely he would’ve given me a better mark to not make any awkwardness or just out of politeness? He still always looks at me and we always make eye contact but clearly he doesn’t like me or he wouldn’t be so careless. (He is also top viewer with my Snapchat story’s )
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Firstly you need to always remember your own worth, don’t go pining after him because as a boy he will probably feed off the attention but still not give you any back. Continue to be in his life actively as a friend, and maybe also make an effort with his friends, it’ll be easier to talk to him and for him to notice you and this could even spark some jealousy in him. If he still isn’t making more of an effort I’d say it’s best not to waste your time and get hurt over a boy
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
How does one get 6/12 on a 10 mark question??
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Asking the real questions.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anonymous #1
Whoops I meant 12 marker question. But what’s the ur opinion on the situation
Anonymous #1
I meant 12 marker question but what’s ur opinion on the situation
Anonymous #1
Okay thank you and why does he look at me a lot then if he clearly doesn’t like me enough to give me a 6/12 on a paper when he knew I’d see he’d have marked it and then start making 0 effort to talk to me when I’d try with him the day after he came over and had a whole conversation with me at the bus stop face to face.
Firstly you need to always remember your own worth, don’t go pining after him because as a boy he will probably feed off the attention but still not give you any back. Continue to be in his life actively as a friend, and maybe also make an effort with his friends, it’ll be easier to talk to him and for him to notice you and this could even spark some jealousy in him. If he still isn’t making more of an effort I’d say it’s best not to waste your time and get hurt over a boy
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Because boys don’t understand how to communicate or show their emotions properly!! Honestly the 6/12 could just be because he’s not very academic and genuinely thought it deserved that, or maybe he was hoping for a reaction from you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise