The Student Room Group

I’m confused...

So I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for about two weeks and he wanted to break up with me because he was getting too jealous and attached and emotional over me? It’s really confusing for me cos one minute he’s being really clingy and he wants to give me the world the next it’s like he’s afraid of loving me. I haven’t actually fallen in love with him yet cos 2 weeks is not much but he’s already said he’s fallen for me and he loves me. It’s like he’s breaking up with me because he likes me too much or something like that which sounds crazy and makes no sense. I’m so lost why he wants to break up cos that doesn’t seem much like a reason to me. It’s my first real relationship and maybe this is normal idk lol help me out here please
Sis, insecure men aren’t good for your mental health. He’s confused as heck and I personally think that he’s toxic ways of threatening to break up are almost a way of keeping you. If he’s clingy jealous and over protective now, what’s going to happen in the future? See the 🚩 🚩 and keep it moving. Easier to leave 2 weeks in than 2 months in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending