Man throws child off balcony because women rejected his advances Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The man charged with throwing a 5-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America told police he was angry at being rejected by women at the Minnesota mall and was “looking for someone to kill” when he went there last week, according to a criminal complaint Monday.

Emmanuel Aranda, 24, of Minneapolis, is charged with attempted premeditated first-degree murder in Friday’s attack. The child plunged almost 40 feet and is fighting for his life in a Minneapolis hospital with head trauma and multiple broken bones.

Aranda has two past convictions for assaults at the mall, both in 2015, including one in which he threw a glass of water and glass of tea at a woman who refused to buy him something. Aranda at one point was banned from the mall.

http://time.com/5570908/mall-of-amer...empted-murder/

What kind of desperate creep hits on strangers in a shopping centre in the first place?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Minnesota abolished the death penalty many years ago....
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
throwing this 5 year old off the balcony will show her who's boss and mend my clearly damaged fragile ego
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He had been going to the mall for several years to try to chat up women. I can't think why they kept rejecting him.

Another incel losing his **** because he can't get any action. I don't care that he has screwed up his own life but it's tragic that he has ruined someone else's.
Toki the Dumdum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
The man charged with throwing a 5-year-old boy off a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America told police he was angry at being rejected by women at the Minnesota mall and was “looking for someone to kill” when he went there last week, according to a criminal complaint Monday.

Emmanuel Aranda, 24, of Minneapolis, is charged with attempted premeditated first-degree murder in Friday’s attack. The child plunged almost 40 feet and is fighting for his life in a Minneapolis hospital with head trauma and multiple broken bones.

Aranda has two past convictions for assaults at the mall, both in 2015, including one in which he threw a glass of water and glass of tea at a woman who refused to buy him something. Aranda at one point was banned from the mall.

http://time.com/5570908/mall-of-amer...empted-murder/

What kind of desperate creep hits on strangers in a shopping centre in the first place?
You really are a troll :lol: Posting a story about a unhinged criminal and then bringing up the practice of hitting on people in a public space as your only contribution to the topic... Ridiculous.
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Toki the Dumdum)
You really are a troll :lol: Posting a story about a unhinged criminal and then bringing up the practice of hitting on people in a public space as your only contribution to the topic... Ridiculous.
What else is there to add? "This guy is an *******"? "Hope they lock him away and throw away the keys"?

The comment you highlighted ironically contirbuted more than you have.
looloo2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The reason this is newsworthy because it so unusual for a small child to be attacked by a stranger children are the safes group in society.
JinChang
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Easiest way to judge him is to throw him off the same ledge, if he lives, he's guilty.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Another case of a fragile male ago being dented. Tragic how someone can be so entitled that they feel taking another's life is a just reaction for being rejected.
looloo2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Women have fragile egos to a woman in my town murder her two children a few years ago to get back at her husband.
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
Another case of a fragile male ago being dented. Tragic how someone can be so entitled that they feel taking another's life is a just reaction for being rejected.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
What has the fact he has a **** got to do with this?
Is it at all possible for you lot to not twist such tragedies to suit your own perverse agendas? Prattling on about the evils on dangling and so called 'entitlement'. Pah.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads