Girls only! how much do you shave down there? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i will insert a poll!

personally i just do the bikini line and trim around the actual bit because shaving just makes it itch
KimNoel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thats what i would do personally
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KimNoel)
thats what i would do personally
yeah!

how often do you do it? i've only starting doing this but before i used to shave every other day and lordddd it was itchy

Spoiler:
Show
too much info but how do you remove the hair around the lips? and what electric shaver is safe to do use on the labia
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
every couple of days and i don't know how to do the second bit
Anonymous #1
every couple of days and i don't know how to do the second bit
what electric shaver do you use?
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i don't use electric, just a hand one as it is easier to handle
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i will insert a poll!

personally i just do the bikini line and trim around the actual bit because shaving just makes it itch
omg same! I don't do around the lips because I don't know how (I'm 14 btw) and also I don't really have anyone to show it to so I only do the first part because I do swimming and that's what people see . one time I shaved the whole thing and it itched soooo much I could wait until it grew back. it was terrible.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
omg same! I don't do around the lips because I don't know how (I'm 14 btw) and also I don't really have anyone to show it to so I only do the first part because I do swimming and that's what people see . one time I shaved the whole thing and it itched soooo much I could wait until it grew back. it was terrible.
I meant to put couldn't wait
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
i don't shave anymore thank god i just use clippers to trim it so theres still hair
Anonymous #1
i don't use electric, just a hand one as it is easier to handle
whats a hand shaver? you mean a razor??
KimNoel
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/o...2A1F356DCAF892
Anonymous #1
yeah
ohhh so you shave?? i hate shaving and it made me itchy so im looking to find clippers to trim it only

i would defo look into electric shavers cos apparently they dont even make u itch when you trim it
Anonymous #1
i thought they meant clippers hahaa
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
As long as you have a really good razor and plenty of sensitive shaving cream and moisturise after you should be fine
(sometimes I get shaving rash too if my razor needs changing or if I try shaving to hard or fast, or forget moustriser and sooo uncomfy!!! Aloe Vero gel really helps though!).

I uses this razor https://www.gillette.co.uk/fusion5-p.../12006467.html and I have got on with it alot better than the womans venus razors. Hope that helps.
Anonymous #1
As long as you have a really good razor and plenty of sensitive shaving cream and moisturise after you should be fine
(sometimes I get shaving rash too if my razor needs changing or if I try shaving to hard or fast, or forget moustriser and sooo uncomfy!!! Aloe Vero gel really helps though!).

I uses this razor https://www.gillette.co.uk/fusion5-p.../12006467.html and I have got on with it alot better than the womans venus razors. Hope that helps.
i actually used that razor for so long!!! i think cos my hair is so thick it the itchiness is inevitable! so im looking to only trim now but i dont know what to use - could i use electric clippers for it? like on the labia aswell

thanks xx
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
i actually used that razor for so long!!! i think cos my hair is so thick it the itchiness is inevitable! so im looking to only trim now but i dont know what to use - could i use electric clippers for it? like on the labia aswell

thanks xx
Never used a electric razor really interested in trying though as they look like they would be better for the skin Also using FemFresh stuff really helped me with shaving and shaving rash and bumps and swear it grew back abit slower when I was using it. Only thing is its not a very 'cool' brand and didn't like keeping it in the bathroom for people to see.
the_queen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I suggest use a mild hand cream instead of shaving cream. It helps a lot keeping the skin moisturized.
Anonymous #1
Never used a electric razor really interested in trying though as they look like they would be better for the skin Also using FemFresh stuff really helped me with shaving and shaving rash and bumps and swear it grew back abit slower when I was using it. Only thing is its not a very 'cool' brand and didn't like keeping it in the bathroom for people to see.
yeah im defo going to get some clippers! they dont leave your part itchy or bumpy cos its not really shaving its keeping it neat and less bushy!! im not sure which trimmer to get though x
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Once you get married, never
(jk, you do it before going on your summer holidays)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise