TMMC , UR Models, Newyork Fashion Studio all SCAMS Watch

Simkk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, did you get away with it? Because I’ve cancelled my direct debit too but wondering whether they’ll do anything or not...
(Original post by tellmethetruth)
Doesn't anyone received an email from NY fashion model about the payment? Cause I changed my bank account and I received an email from them saying that about the terms and conditions as agreed to pay full amount. I would probably just ignored it but any advice from anyone??
Helenaki1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mrozinio69)
I got in to this scam yesterday. [email protected]@@ck if I read it earlier !!! They got me on photo shoot etc and make a fool of me so I sign for one of them portfolios. After I read it today that it is a scam I called my bank and they told me that they will open a fraud discussion. hopefully it will work on some level. If You got MORE PEOPLE TO GATHER AND STAND AGAINST THEM...please let me know.
Feel u right there just happens the same to me today
What happened with ur bank? Did u managed to get ur money back???
Helenaki1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Freaking hell u didn’t get a refund???
Did you dispute claim or how?
Which bank was that if I may ask

Yeah I've cancelled my bank account and made a fraud report about this. The worst part is I can't get refund.
Helenaki1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did u managed to get ur money back?

(Original post by Selena777)
So I did ... that’s why I’m advising people to leave reviews on google better then here . Nobody new will look for forum discussions ... only after they being scammed... But on google they are clever enough to have loads of good “fake reviews” that keeps their rating high. But yes , I should’ve done it more conscientiously... my bad ... I have a small baby so I didn’t have so much time to make a proper research ... Hope other people will not fall into this trap . If we can’t hope for our money to come back at least to spear other’s money . Such a shame people like this can’t put their work and minds in good things that can bring them money as well and not necessarily destroying others people lives and dreams ....
marlena211
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi.I got in to this too. What can I do to have my money back?
Simkk
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How much did you pay?
(Original post by marlena211)
Hi.I got in to this too. What can I do to have my money back?
marlena211
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Simkk)
How much did you pay?
875portfolio 🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️ i knew it, this can't be true
Simkk
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Bless you, yeah I paid £600 deposit and then set up direct debits to pay a further £1800. I’ve cancelled my direct debits and told my bank about the £600 I’ve already paid. Try that?
(Original post by marlena211)
875portfolio 🤦🏼*♀️🤦🏼*♀️ i knew it, this can't be true
marlena211
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did they pay you back?
(Original post by Simkk)
Bless you, yeah I paid £600 deposit and then set up direct debits to pay a further £1800. I’ve cancelled my direct debits and told my bank about the £600 I’ve already paid. Try that?
Emjay24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I went to the test shoot as well but couldn’t afford the portfolio prices and also I explained I was out of work so I definitely didn’t have that kind of money. I enquired about the deposit refund whilst sat in the room during the assessment and I got told yes, 3-5 days it’ll be back in the bank. I did get my £50 deposit back after about 2 days, so I was happy about that. Did anyone else receive their refund?? I didn’t buy any photos but the woman who did my assessment did put me in contact with an agent and I did receive the email in the evening which I wasn’t expecting due to not buying any photos. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? Thanks
Mel78
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how can i get refund? i paid 525 for first installment and i need to paid the rest which is another thousand on next month.
Hi I'm just wondering if you ever got your refund back
Mel78
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got in to this scam yesterday. [email protected]@@ck if I read it earlier !!! They got me on photo shoot etc and make a fool of me so I sign for one of them portfolios. After I read it today that it is a scam I called my bank and they told me that they will open a fraud discussion. hopefully it will work on some level. If You got MORE PEOPLE TO GATHER AND STAND AGAINST THEM...please let me know.
I have fallen into the same trip I'm hoping I can get my money back
Mel78
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got in to this scam yesterday. [email protected]@@ck if I read it earlier !!! They got me on photo shoot etc and make a fool of me so I sign for one of them portfolios. After I read it today that it is a scam I called my bank and they told me that they will open a fraud discussion. hopedid you get afully it will work on some level. If You got MORE PEOPLE TO GATHER AND STAND AGAINST THEM...please let me know.
Did you get anywhere with them in the end
Matlinda
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine did !!!
SnD2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I've fallen victim to this, have you guys been able to get your money back??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads