The Student Room Group

TSR Easter Egg Hunt

Evening, all. I hope you're all looking forward to the bank holiday weekend :woo:

To keep you all entertained, myself and the wonderful @StrawberryDreams have hidden 20 Easter eggs around the site... your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find as many as you can from the clues below :biggrin:

The first to find each egg gets a point, and the person with the most points by the time all the eggs have been found will win a prize. There will also be a bonus rep prize for the quickest egg found! To show you've found one, tell us which number egg you've found, and a link to where you found it :ahee:

On your marks... get set... go!

Easter Egg Clues

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
Evening, all. I hope you're all looking forward to the bank holiday weekend :woo:

To keep you all entertained, myself and the wonderful @StrawberryDreams have hidden 20 Easter eggs around the site... your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find as many as you can from the clues below :biggrin:

The first to find each egg gets a point, and the person with the most points by the time all the eggs have been found will win a prize. There will also be a bonus rep prize for the quickest egg found! To show you've found one, tell us which number egg you've found, and a link to where you found it :ahee:

Easter Egg Clues

Spoiler

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=82198624&highlight=oxford%20pride

@shadowdweller @StrawberryDreams that rep? :cool:

Nicely done! You're the first to find an egg, so you do indeed get the bonus rep :biggrin:
Nicely done! You're the first to find an egg, so you do indeed get the bonus rep :biggrin:

hehe I found this thread in my feed but I didn't comment till I found an egg to make sure it didn't go into recent otherwise someone might've found an egg before me :colone:

#tactics

Easter Egg Clues

Spoiler

@shadowdweller
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5508232
(edited 4 years ago)
How are you doing this!? :lol:

:grin:

noooooooooooo I was just scrolling through @CheeseIsVeg 's posts trying to find this one but looks like I was in the wrong place

Easter Egg Clues

Spoiler

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5334254
@shadowdweller
Alright I've spent so much time doing this instead of revising :colondollar:.

I quit for today, have to give everyone else a chance :innocent:

#10#15#16
howwww did u find so many
Original post by thestudent33
Alright I've spent so much time doing this instead of revising :colondollar:.

I quit for today, have to give everyone else a chance :innocent:

#10#15#16
Original post by Studybuddy24/7
howwww did u find so many

I have some tactics :h:
@shadowdweller just popped back here to ask, how much rep will I get and when will it be added? Thanks! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest