Okeford House September 2019 Watch

LeonGR95
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys! So I booked a room in Okeford House! Anyone else joining this September?
Bongo Bongo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I might be. Am waiting for an interview date for a PhD. Okeford House is postgraduate only I think so will apply if I get in!Are you studying a masters?
LeonGR95
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yeap I am going to study for MSc Internet of Things! And yes it's postgraduate only from what I read so far
(Original post by Bongo Bongo)
I might be. Am waiting for an interview date for a PhD. Okeford House is postgraduate only I think so will apply if I get in!Are you studying a masters?
Bongo Bongo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LeonGR95)
Yeap I am going to study for MSc Internet of Things! And yes it's postgraduate only from what I read so far
Cool. I’ve never heard of that course what is it about? Like I’m guessing it’s kind of IT? What was your undergraduate in? Iv literally just had my interview confirmed. Am buzzing for it. Am gonna try an prepare so hard... Iv literally not worked hard since my A levels but this is another one of those things lol. Have you had your place confirmed. Congrats dude/dudette.
LeonGR95
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
It's combination of software and hardware through Internet connection. I studied Production Engineering here in Greece, what about you? And I'm sure you'll rock the interview! Yeap it's confirmed, I'm doing the final steps for the accommodation now. And I'm a dude xD
(Original post by Bongo Bongo)
Cool. I’ve never heard of that course what is it about? Like I’m guessing it’s kind of IT? What was your undergraduate in? Iv literally just had my interview confirmed. Am buzzing for it. Am gonna try an prepare so hard... Iv literally not worked hard since my A levels but this is another one of those things lol. Have you had your place confirmed. Congrats dude/dudette.
Bongo Bongo
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's combination of software and hardware through Internet connection. I studied Production Engineering here in Greece, what about you? And I'm sure you'll rock the interview! Yeap it's confirmed, I'm doing the final steps for the accommodation now. And I'm a dude xD
I studied Anthropology in London and did an MSc at Brunel. Thanks man, yh hopefully, I’m going to prepare like crazy a few days before. Hopefully we’ll both be in Okeford!
Gardens234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys! So I booked a room in Okeford House! Anyone else joining this September?
Yes I am thinking about booking okeford house too. I will be starting a PGDip in adult nursing. But still looking at the different options.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Design & Engineering Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19

How has 2019 been so far?