The Student Room Group

i cheated on my girlfriend with another girl, and i feel terrible..

she is quite plain, but I like her in that type of way, but she isn't willing to have sex, as she thinks she isn't ready.
but the other day I met a girl who was properly up for it, and the same day that I met her, I shagged her. I don't know what to do, because I find my girlfriend very attractive, and she is loyal to me, but the prospect of having a girl who is willing to shag whenever is overwhelming.. what do I do?? please leave helpful advice, and I will try to reply to every comment

Scroll to see replies

you need to break up with your girlfriend. what you did is not only unfair on your girlfriend but also the girl you cheated with. in my opinion i think you should be single for awhile and then decide if you can handle the responsibility of being in a relationship, or just be casual with someone who understands that. cheating is the worst thing you can do, and its good that you feel guilty and understand this. in the long run, not everything is about being physical
Original post by 15nfulfsa
she is quite plain, but I like her in that type of way, but she isn't willing to have sex, as she thinks she isn't ready.
but the other day I met a girl who was properly up for it, and the same day that I met her, I shagged her. I don't know what to do, because I find my girlfriend very attractive, and she is loyal to me, but the prospect of having a girl who is willing to shag whenever is overwhelming.. what do I do?? please leave helpful advice, and I will try to reply to every comment
Reply 2
thanks for the advice :biggrin:
I was thinking of doing that, but she is unstable (which makes it worse, I know) and telling her I was cheating would be very bad for her, and she will probably go into depression and start cutting herself again, and I was the one who cured her of depression for a bit, so it would be ironic and I don't want to do that to her as I still love her.
yeah, in theory, I said that a while ago, and then I got in a relationship, and it is the best feeling.
I know, I feel like a scumbag, and that I shouldn't have done it, as it's such a sh*t thing to do, but there isn't any going back (I mean that I will never do it again)
if I break up with my gf, ill probably end up going out with the girl who was willing for a shag, and then I will end up out of my depth and everything will probably go wrong for me...
I appreciate that not everything is physical, but I've only just turned 18, and I'm enjoying the freedom of being able to do what I want.
Original post by Anonymous
you need to break up with your girlfriend. what you did is not only unfair on your girlfriend but also the girl you cheated with. in my opinion i think you should be single for awhile and then decide if you can handle the responsibility of being in a relationship, or just be casual with someone who understands that. cheating is the worst thing you can do, and its good that you feel guilty and understand this. in the long run, not everything is about being physical
Break up, she needs someone that is loyal.
Reply 4
idk, we really get on, but its whether I ruin her life (might sound dramatic, but you don't know how touchy she gets about cheating), or I just pretend nothing has happened and break up with the other girl, and pretend nothing has happened.
I may sound like a sleaze ball, but I do have a conscience, and I also have feelings, and the two are battling each other out
Original post by Decahedron
Break up, she needs someone that is loyal.
Leave your 'girlfriend'
Reply 6
that is looking like the best option, but it's not a matter of me leaving her, its her leaving me
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Leave your 'girlfriend'
that is looking like the best option, but it's not a matter of me leaving her, its her leaving me

?

No, you say you're done and cut off all contact.
Reply 8
So how about you dump her and find a girl who is willing to have sex with you? It isn't rocket science.

Taking matters into your own hands and thinking with the wrong head isn't gonna get you anywhere.
Reply 9
what I'm saying is that it wouldn't be fair for me to break up with her without her knowing the reason. I love her too much to do that, it would break her
?

No, you say you're done and cut off all contact.
what I'm saying is that it wouldn't be fair for me to break up with her without her knowing the reason. I love her too much to do that, it would break her

So say I cheated on you and this is the reason I am leaving you, end all contact.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
but the whole point is that its her decision to make
So say I cheated on you and this is the reason I am leaving you, end all contact.
but the whole point is that its her decision to make

It's not. You can leave her without her agreeing to it You'd do her a favour one, and two, you could be with the other girl which I can infer from all your messages you want more.
(edited 5 years ago)
Really not fair on her if you stay with her and lie to her - she could always find out a different way. If you stay with her, that guilt will always loom over you too. She deserves better, so break up with her but make sure she's got the support she needs from somewhere else.
Reply 14
im thinking of just staying with her for the time being, and trying to get her to like some of my mates, to take the blow away? idk what to do, but I feel so bad that I let myself get into this position
Original post by drystar
Really not fair on her if you stay with her and lie to her - she could always find out a different way. If you stay with her, that guilt will always loom over you too. She deserves better, so break up with her but make sure she's got the support she needs from somewhere else.
Why did you PM me saying this thread was fake and you made it to get badges?
Reply 16
wait, so you cheated because your girlfriend isn't ready to have sex and you can't wait and respect that? Dear Lord. Break up with her if having sex on tap is that important to you.
Reply 17
I like the girl im shagging, but our bond isn't really the same, I want to stay with my girlfriend, but that would be selfish..
It's not. You can leave her without her agreeing to it You'd do her a favour one, and two, you could be with the other girl which I can infer from all your messages you want more.
Original post by Decahedron
Why did you PM me saying this thread was fake and you made it to get badges?

Heck 😂
I like the girl im shagging, but our bond isn't really the same, I want to stay with my girlfriend, but that would be selfish..

Fake newsssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending