Is Physics and Maths Tutor down?

Watch this thread
LORD_LFC_5
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
All the links on the website don't wok for me anyone experiencing the same?
samanthawongx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LORD_LFC_5)
All the links on the website don't wok for me anyone experiencing the same?
mines not working either!!!
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
The physics button redirects to the economics section :confused:

This is an economist conspiracy
DragonsOfAsshai
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Works for me, what does it say for you? Sometimes it says can't connect to database but you just have to keep trying to reload
LORD_LFC_5
Rep:
(Original post by Sinnoh)
The physics button redirects to the economics section :confused:

This is an economist conspiracy
lord help ussss
Delilah23
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Not working for me !
I’m trying to access physics mark schemes
This is so annoying 😫
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DragonsOfAsshai)
Works for me, what does it say for you? Sometimes it says can't connect to database but you just have to keep trying to reload
It's not that, it's that all the links are messed up and linking to the wrong page
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I can't even contact the site-owner because the "contact" button links to biology revision :facepalm:
DragonsOfAsshai
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
It's not that, it's that all the links are messed up and linking to the wrong page
Oh **** you're right, past papers takes me to M2 maths lol
SimpleMathsPhys
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
lmao Maths redirects to halogenoalkanes? Even though URL is clearly meant to be for the maths page so it seems as if the web pages are pointing to different resources
DragonsOfAsshai
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Physics link takes me to biology respiration :nope:
Delilah23
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It’s most likely because lots of people are using it as it’s the holidays. Really annoying when you rely on that to revise tho.
LORD_LFC_5
Rep:
(Original post by SimpleMathsPhys)
lmao Maths redirects to halogenoalkanes? Even though URL is clearly meant to be for the maths page so it seems as if the web pages are pointing to different resources
sad times guys, maybe its a sign from the exambaords to have a night off...
ultimateradman
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
this is the worst..... how are we meant to revise?????????????
samanthawongx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DragonsOfAsshai)
if i try to click onto a physics link it'll take me to a biology page instead which is not what i want
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Not working for me, I use it for psychology and it's directing me to C4 Maths. WE ARE DOOMEDD! What am I gonna use to revise now 😭
username2427341
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If any link for maths, physics, bio, economy directs you to psychology. Plz do tell me 😂
Callicious
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by *Alisha*)
If any link for maths, physics, bio, economy directs you to psychology. Plz do tell me 😂
(Original post by samanthawongx)
if i try to click onto a physics link it'll take me to a biology page instead which is not what i want
I'm 99% sure it's fixed, it's working fine for me

(Google Chrome)
username2427341
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Callicious)
I'm 99% sure it's fixed, it's working fine for me

(Google Chrome)
Still not working for me. I used google chrome
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Everything's working fine for me at the moment. I'm on Chrome.

There's a message on the website: "We are aware of an ongoing issue with links on the website. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible". So it's reassuring that they're working to get all the issues fixed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (185)
41.76%
The paper was reasonable (196)
44.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.8%
It was TERRIBLE (23)
5.19%

Watched Threads