What to revise for Btec Applied science retake?

Watch
joshuajohal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know that the practical done before the exam will be on burning foods to calculate energy and that the questions would be (as a result) on either chemistry or physics but I do not know what else to revise for the test.
anniebrown1920
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah the exam practical will be on chemistry (burning foods and calculating enthalpys), so the part 1 to the written will be on core infomation on that and stats.I think the second half will hopefully be on biology (enzymes or plants) becuase the last paper we did was on circuits and the second half was on diffusion so i think it will be highly likely that the second half coming up will be on enzymes or plants. So i would revise mainly the biology section but also revise for chemistry and physics just incase as these exams are very unpredictable. Hope this helps, i need help also so if anyone knows any info it would be great to share because im rubbish at chemistry!
jerrry0101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what day is your exam ??
joshuajohal
Rep:
?
(Original post by anniebrown1920)
Yeah the exam practical will be on chemistry (burning foods and calculating enthalpys), so the part 1 to the written will be on core infomation on that and stats.I think the second half will hopefully be on biology (enzymes or plants) becuase the last paper we did was on circuits and the second half was on diffusion so i think it will be highly likely that the second half coming up will be on enzymes or plants. So i would revise mainly the biology section but also revise for chemistry and physics just incase as these exams are very unpredictable. Hope this helps, i need help also so if anyone knows any info it would be great to share because im rubbish at chemistry!
what parts of chemistry and physics should I revise?
joshuajohal
Rep:
?
next thursday
(Original post by jerrry0101)
what day is your exam ??
jerrry0101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what is everyone revising for the exam next Thursday and how ????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads