username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
before holidays 'im actually going to smash gcses, i got all easter. gonna do 6 hours of hardcore/productive work

now procrasination although i do min 4 hours, but could do more and i fail to see myself in my firmed sixth form

so i need all 6s for non a level choice and7 in history and literature(did it last year got a 9). i can easily get them, but what if i show up there with 7s, a few 8s and some 6s and they don't accept me?

hoping to do some business and maths before i sleep, motivation needed. ty ppl
rockyball89
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
easy choices = hard life in the future, hard life = easy life. Just force yourself to revise, I don't care if you are tired, I don't care if you are not feeling like you don't want to revise just do it. Idc what your emotions are. Your results don't lie. If you put in lots of efforts and push yourself everyday you can get all 9's 8/9 any grade you want if you apply enough effort. I didn't try for my english lit last year and got 2's and 3's in mocks. Then 2 months before the exam I put in more effort and got an 8 im sitting the rest of my GCSEs this year good luck
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by rockyball89)
easy choices = hard life in the future, hard life = easy life. Just force yourself to revise, I don't care if you are tired, I don't care if you are not feeling like you don't want to revise just do it. Idc what your emotions are. Your results don't lie. If you put in lots of efforts and push yourself everyday you can get all 9's 8/9 any grade you want if you apply enough effort. I didn't try for my english lit last year and got 2's and 3's in mocks. Then 2 months before the exam I put in more effort and got an 8 im sitting the rest of my GCSEs this year good luck
thats inspirational as f***. i'll read them whenever i'm down again :lol:

thanks bro
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17.71%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (27)
28.13%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (9)
9.38%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10.42%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.21%
I think it's an unfair expectation (26)
27.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed