The Student Room Group

University of Groningen or Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

Hey,
so I got accepted at both, RUG and VU Amsterdam, for International Business (Administration). However, I clearly don't know which one to chose. Looking from the ranking number, RUG is much better, however, I love Amsterdam itself a lot. In other words, since I originally come from a metropolitan city, I am scared that I will get “bored“ in Groningen. I was also wondering if RUG is not too difficult to study at, compared to VU.

It would be nice if you could leave your opinion or comment on my problem. Thanks.
hi!
i’m having the same issue now and was just wondering which one did you end up going for? do you have any advice or regrets? thank you so much :smile: x
Original post by ana.jzr
Hey,
so I got accepted at both, RUG and VU Amsterdam, for International Business (Administration). However, I clearly don't know which one to chose. Looking from the ranking number, RUG is much better, however, I love Amsterdam itself a lot. In other words, since I originally come from a metropolitan city, I am scared that I will get “bored“ in Groningen. I was also wondering if RUG is not too difficult to study at, compared to VU.

It would be nice if you could leave your opinion or comment on my problem. Thanks.

I chose VU for the reasons you mentioned, and bc ranking numbers are supposedly not that important for dutch unis
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending