The Student Room Group

mental health ??? please help

i feel like i've been struggling a lot recently regarding my well being but i've never been clinically diagnosed with any mental illnesses... i don't know what to do? sometimes i feel as if i'm completely detatched from this world and that i can't get out of bed or be motivated to study for exams... i get stressed so easily and i feel as if i should be revising like everyone else for gcses but i cant find myself doing anything about it and i just lay in bed. is this just me being lazy? sometimes i get so frustrated and angry and irritated at the smallest of things that i feel like throwing or hitting something and i always have an urge to do this in the middle of exams (no matter how important they are), i just have an urge to make a sudden sound or idk scribble across my page or just tear it up

is this something i should be concerned about? or am i just overreacting and being lazy...?
I would suggest talking to someone about it that you trust - this will help rationalise your thoughts and might help you figure out how you’re really feeling and what’s causing it. Also remember to take a break if you’ve been studying a lot :smile:
You sound like you’re under a lot of stress. Is there anyone at school you can talk to about it? A teacher perhaps?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i feel like i've been struggling a lot recently regarding my well being but i've never been clinically diagnosed with any mental illnesses... i don't know what to do? sometimes i feel as if i'm completely detatched from this world and that i can't get out of bed or be motivated to study for exams... i get stressed so easily and i feel as if i should be revising like everyone else for gcses but i cant find myself doing anything about it and i just lay in bed. is this just me being lazy? sometimes i get so frustrated and angry and irritated at the smallest of things that i feel like throwing or hitting something and i always have an urge to do this in the middle of exams (no matter how important they are), i just have an urge to make a sudden sound or idk scribble across my page or just tear it up

is this something i should be concerned about? or am i just overreacting and being lazy...?

I think you're just facing the typical dilemma of handling stress. I mean its normal to get emotional and frustrated during exams. It happens to all of us!

Quick Reply

Latest