Second Year Law Student - Read my Practice Answers

Watch
username4485792
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

As the question states, and I looking for someone who is able to read and mark my work around the following areas:

- Land Law
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Law
- Tort Law

Are you able to help, or know someone who could help?

Thank you.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Marking is a difficult area to get in; markers have a lot of guidance from course leaders on grading. So even if you get a marker, without that guidance they might be totally off the mark.

More likely that people might be able to offer tips.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you done that successfully?
username4485792
Rep:
?
Thank you all for the suggestions.
I considered that there may be confident third years that enjoyed these subjects and were confident to provide some advice.
I will reach out to my lectures, I have done in the past and they have provided useful feedback. They usually have marking to do this time of year, therefore, I was reluctant to do so.
madehaa0002
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, sorry this is really irrelevent to your question but i was wondering if you could tell me what alevels you took, im looking to study law at uni but idk what alevel to take.
(Original post by Moonray123)
Thank you all for the suggestions.
I considered that there may be confident third years that enjoyed these subjects and were confident to provide some advice.
I will reach out to my lectures, I have done in the past and they have provided useful feedback. They usually have marking to do this time of year, therefore, I was reluctant to do so.
username4485792
Rep:
?
I would recommend English, History, Law and whatever you like. Honestly, it does not matter what you pick as long as you enjoy it. I personally took Law, Media, ICT and Health and Social Care.
(Original post by madehaa0002)
hi, sorry this is really irrelevent to your question but i was wondering if you could tell me what alevels you took, im looking to study law at uni but idk what alevel to take.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (84)
38.89%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.94%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
23.61%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.41%

Watched Threads