Gcse maths year 11 helppp Watch

gymdandy211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Mathswatxh
So right now I’m averaging at a 6/7 and would like to get an 8 in the actual exam. If I watch every video on maths watch and do all the worksheets, and all the dr frost worksheets, will that be enough for an 8?
Any help appreciated
Shannon.Leanne
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’d say to focus more on the topics that you find the hardest, or the more complex topics.
Also, I’d say to do every past paper that you can find. They’re helpful in understanding what questions are like, and to identify gaps in your knowledge
Sirena_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Make sure you have a grasp on every topic - you don’t have to answer every question in the worksheets.
Dr Frost I found really useful. When we went over a topic in school, I would find it really confusing. However, when I looked at the PowerPoint at home, I found it really easy. I really recommend, in particular trying the harder questions.
I got an 8 in my mock (4 marks total off a 9!) but want to get a 9 in my real exam.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Doesn't matter what videos you watch, but do as many problem-solving and exam-style practice questions as you can. That is actual practice. If you only watch videos that'st just fooling yourself into thinking you're revising. Use the videos for reference if you like, but you must be primarily doing questions.
Sofkryan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If you’re looking for anything else I found onmaths really useful for exam papers on specific topics and I also had a tutor, goodluck you’ll be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads