The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Psychology Masters...

Hi :smile:

I'm starting the Psychology Conversion masters in September and I was wondering if anyone had a reading list or a couple of books I could start reading?

Also, if anyone has done the course or is starting the course too, I would love to hear from you :biggrin:

Emz xx
Original post by elouise24555

I'm starting the Psychology Conversion masters in September and I was wondering if anyone had a reading list or a couple of books I could start reading?

Also, if anyone has done the course or is starting the course too, I would love to hear from you :biggrin:

Emz xx

Hi @elouise24555

I can speak to the course leader for you and ask for a reading list.

I'll be in touch soon!

Thanks
Bridget
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
That would be amazing! Thanks so much. I can give you my email if that is any easier 😃
That would be amazing! Thanks so much. I can give you my email if that is any easier 😃

Hi @elouise24555

No don't worry, I'll pass the message back to you once she's replied back.

I'll be in touch soon!
Bridget

Emz xx

Hi @elouise24555

Sorry for the delayed response. I've been in touch with the course leader and she said:

My advice would be to read a first year undergraduate Psychology book that will provide a general introduction to all areas covered on the course.
For research methods, they could look at the following:

Richardson, Goodwin, & Vine: Research Methods and Design in Psychology (Critical Thinking in Psychology Series) Paperback 20 Sep 2011

Let me know if you have anymore questions!
Bridget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending