The Student Room Group

does anyone know the last day you can change tier for aqa science GCSE?

deciding on which tier do to but I dont know when I have until to decide.
Are you sitting your exams this year? You don't have very long at all - you have until the 22nd, after which date your school will be charged.
Reply 2
yes, unfortunately, im unsure on whether to do higher or foundation as I want to do a level biology, I got 2 5s and 1 4 in the mocks
Original post by _gcx
Are you sitting your exams this year? You don't have very long at all - you have until the 22nd, after which date your school will be charged.
Hi there,
You got some good grades in your mocks. Well done.
I always suggest that if a student performs well on the common questions in the F tier papers then they should go for the higher tier in the real exams. You can still get the 5 in Higher but if you have higher aspirations, it opens you up to achieving top grades.
Please message me if you want extra information.
All the very best,
Vicky @ GCSE Science Exam Help
Reply 4
thanks for the help
Original post by alphabetagam
Hi there,
You got some good grades in your mocks. Well done.
I always suggest that if a student performs well on the common questions in the F tier papers then they should go for the higher tier in the real exams. You can still get the 5 in Higher but if you have higher aspirations, it opens you up to achieving top grades.
Please message me if you want extra information.
All the very best,
Vicky @ GCSE Science Exam Help
Reply 5
The last day for the school to change your tier without it costing them is 21 April. Given that there is a bank holiday weekend coming up, today is the last working day before the deadline. It's possible to change tier after that but it would cost the school over £100 for one student.

Quick Reply

Latest