what helps you deal with difficult things in your life?

Watch
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Whether it's a health condition you have or something stressful is going in your life or you've just had a bad day, what helps you cope with it?

For me it's laughing at myself when I've fallen over air again and coming on tsr and helping people really helps me if i've had a stressful day at work.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't
claireestelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
I don't
sorry to hear that :console:
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Laughing , my thread, eating and music. and spending time with my sister. she’s so young but gives me good advice when i’m disappointed
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
sorry to hear that :console:
:hugs: :heart:
username4205912
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
music, my dog & keeping busy
claireestelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rainfall)
Laughing , my thread, eating and music. and spending time with my sister. she’s so young but gives me good advice when i’m disappointed
I think younger people can sometimes be more innocent but they can come up with the most insightful things to say sometimes.

I wouldnt find maths relaxing but yes cats can be so chill its difficult not to be calm with one near you.
(Original post by ririroo)
music, my dog & keeping busy
I agree music is a great stress reliever
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lee Mack and Bob Mortimer on Would I lie to You?

Bit off topic, but before all my exams last year (waiting to go in) while others would be revising, I was watching clips of this show on my Ipad (or in one situation where I had no Wifi, I listened to Jeremy Hardy talking about bald fannys and extractor fans on the news quiz) It really relaxed me before the exam.
username3539714
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
Whether it's a health condition you have or something stressful is going in your life or you've just had a bad day, what helps you cope with it?

For me it's laughing at myself when I've fallen over air again and coming on tsr and helping people really helps me if i've had a stressful day at work.
Any of these: Listen to music, practice playing an instrument, exercise, talking, going out with friends, yoga/meditation, watching comedy (James Acaster at the moment).
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guinness.
Black Cat
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Meditation.
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  0E6C936A-3E1A-4CF4-AD3B-237E52B022A3.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  47.5 KB
Jin3011
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Music. My cats. & Food
FutureMissMRCS
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In unhealthy ways,that are taboo to talk about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (617)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (769)
42.04%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (362)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (81)
4.43%

Watched Threads