The Student Room Group

A Level Psychology

Finding A2 AQA Psychology really hard to revise! So much content?! How shall I go about studying this?
Oh my gosh, what a mood! I'm completely with you - it's absurd!!

What I'm doing is handwriting all my notes in detail. Then I'm making mindmaps on each section/double page spread, then further condensing into flashcards, full-topic mindmaps, or short, precise notes. This way you're understanding the fundamentals of each section, but you also have the more developed notes to keep looking over in case there's a 16-marker or something.
I'd also recommend making things on GetRevising.co.uk just because then it's a little more interactive and it's a change from hand-writing. You can use resources from others, or make your own, and then the website can test you on it without you having to making the testing resources.
Additionally, I'd absolutely recommend tutor2u, which is specifically AQA and their youtube channel and their online notes and resources are a lifesaver ngl. I keep watching the old revision webinars because an examiner goes through loads of different exam questions, explaining them, explaining the AO1 and guiding through the AO2 or 3 as well, even planning sample essays with you. It's a gift!

If I think of anything else I'll let you know, or if you have any questions please message me! I'm not sure which option modules for A2 you're taking, but if we have some of the same then that would be really cool. Best of luck!!!
Reply 2
Does anyone have A03 for explanations for obedience - Agentic State and Legitimacy of Authority please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending