Is Seneca good for A level?

Watch this thread
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Some people said it misses out some bits so I shoudn't use it alone. Is that true?
eashdown17
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Yeah, it definitely misses out some bits of some of my courses like Sociology and Politics, but for others it’s great! I use it for geography and it’s got pretty much everything on there, but I do use other things as well!
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by *Alisha*)
Some people said it misses out some bits so I shoudn't use it alone. Is that true?
It definitely misses stuff, even at GCSE level. I would say use it, but not as your primary form of revision. Another thing, make sure you have the spec to hand so you can see whats being skipped so you can go over it later.
username2427341
Rep:
(Original post by eashdown17)
Yeah, it definitely misses out some bits of some of my courses like Sociology and Politics, but for others it’s great! I use it for geography and it’s got pretty much everything on there, but I do use other things as well!
Ok, I will try using it but I think its best to use the textbook most of the time. I do sociology as well, does it test you on studies as well?
username2427341
Rep:
(Original post by thestudent33)
It definitely misses stuff, even at GCSE level. I would say use it, but not as your primary form of revision. Another thing, make sure you have the spec to hand so you can see whats being skipped so you can go over it later.
Thanks!
username3973192
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks!
No problem
the bear
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i seriously thought that this was about the great Roman thinker....

eashdown17
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Ok, I will try using it but I think its best to use the textbook most of the time. I do sociology as well, does it test you on studies as well?
Yeah it tests you on like actual sociologists too
Harriet Mariko
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hiiiiiiii
izaakha
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi. I am thinking of use Seneca for my A-levels. Does anyone have the premium version? I was just wondering if it really does benefit anymore than the free version - it is quite cheap, when compared to Snaprevise.
JDSciMaths
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by izaakha)
Hi. I am thinking of use Seneca for my A-levels. Does anyone have the premium version? I was just wondering if it really does benefit anymore than the free version - it is quite cheap, when compared to Snaprevise.
Hiya, I have premium and it’s definitely beneficial. Especially in exam season, pre-exam “hyper” classes can be very helpful at giving you a quick refresh.
Zahra166
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JDSciMaths)
Hiya, I have premium and it’s definitely beneficial. Especially in exam season, pre-exam “hyper” classes can be very helpful at giving you a quick refresh.
does the premium contain more videos and content or is it just stuff like revising past papers?
Because i have other resources for the questions in a level biology so i'm fine with just having the free version if it contains all the content i need anyways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (71)
18.78%
The paper was reasonable (143)
37.83%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
29.1%
It was TERRIBLE (54)
14.29%

Watched Threads