The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

who is it? I have been obsessed with Cher Lloyd for 8 years ...my room is covered in her posters, I've got 2 cardboard cut outs of her, I've got all of her merch, I've met her twice and seen her in concert twice and i can't see myself getting over her
Original post by sherlockfan
Ive been there, it fades away eventually until you find the next celebrity to fan over lol. Thats what happens to me anyway.

Yeah I’ve had a few crushes before which kinda turned obsessive but none of them ever reached this level of obsession. He’s not even my type that’s the weird thing
Pm me if you want to. Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours.
Original post by DaQuestioner
Oh my God, I know EXACTLY how you feel! I was obsessed with a celeb for 2 YEARS! It was insane... and I was just completely in love with him. I initially did try to unfollow his social media and just completely forget about him, but that just didn't work for me and I still couldn't get him out of my mind.

I'd say just give it time... that's what I did, until eventually, one day I just woke up and realised I didn't love him anymore. Whenever I saw pictures of him or heard his name, those butterflies I had felt before just disappeared. Overtime, I guess... I just lost my feelings for him. You'll probably think this is just a one-off and probably won't happen with you, and you'll love this guy forever, but just trust me. Give it time.

TWO YEARS! You poor thing! It’s only been 6 months for me and it’s already hellish. I really won’t be able to handle another year and a half of this
Original post by cherlloydfan
who is it? I have been obsessed with Cher Lloyd for 8 years ...my room is covered in her posters, I've got 2 cardboard cut outs of her, I've got all of her merch, I've met her twice and seen her in concert twice and i can't see myself getting over her

Wow at least you got to meet yours. My one has been to the uk but I never met him. Probably a good thing as I would most likely have kidnapped him and done things to him :giggle: nah I can’t tell you who it is...
Bet it's Shawn Mendes.
Original post by GlowUPLightUp
Wow at least you got to meet yours. My one has been to the uk but I never met him. Probably a good thing as I would most likely have kidnapped him and done things to him :giggle: nah I can’t tell you who it is...

Sounds like a fan girl to me.
Having a crush on a celeb is fine but obsessing over them, that’s something else.
Have you liked younger guys before?
Maybe around the same age of your crush lol
Original post by Professional G
Sounds like a fan girl to me.
Having a crush on a celeb is fine but obsessing over them, that’s something else.
Have you liked younger guys before?
Maybe around the same age of your crush lol

Nope it’s weird, this is the first time I’ve liked someone younger
i’m 18 and have an obsession with Michael Scofield and Ariana Grande. Don’t fight it.
Reply 29
Tom Holland or David Minnette? Drop the details.
Nope it’s weird, this is the first time I’ve liked someone younger

Alright now it’s weird. Is this crush Australian or Korean by any chance?
Alright now it’s weird. Is this crush Australian or Korean by any chance?

Nope American
Original post by texet
Tom Holland or David Minnette? Drop the details.

Oh God people want the answer and I’ve already told someone but I just can’t, I will absolutely die of embarrassment

He’s American
Has a famous sibling
Um he’s kinda hated

Ok no more ☺️
Oh yes very embarrassing, "GlowUPLightUP".

You do realise this is an anonymous thread, you will not be embarrassed.
Oh God people want the answer and I’ve already told someone but I just can’t, I will absolutely die of embarrassment

He’s American
Has a famous sibling
Um he’s kinda hated

Ok no more ☺️
Nope American

Don’t tell me he is one of Pauls?
Logan or Jake Paul?
That is what I thought too.
Logan or Jake Paul?
Logan or Jake Paul?

Wow you are really good...

Spoiler

Wow you are really good...

Everyone has their guilty pleasure. Just like those who liked any of the twilight films
I get it.

Guessing Shane Dawson's series is what made you see him in a 'good' light?

Spoiler

Latest