Issues with this world we need to face head on Watch

fizzy2007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What’s the single most important issue the world needs to address?
There are many issues mankind needs to address. But what do you think is the single most important issue that immediately needs to be addressed? What issue needs to be addressed so badly that all the other issues seem more or less secondary?
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
China, they have already comitted crimes against humanity, creating artificial islands, redrawing borders, threatening to annex a soverign nation (taiwan, the real China) They harvest organs on a massive scale and imprison anyone subversive. They are using their cruel influence to try and win over Africa and many other developing areas, their economic manipulation is also just another ticking timebomb.

It will not matter if we in 100 years have combatted climate change because we will all be living under the rule of China and that is something we must stop.
fizzy2007
Rep:
?
I agree with you, as we are focusing on IS or knife crime, but China has been using a 'concentration camp' for muslims
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
China, they have already comitted crimes against humanity, creating artificial islands, redrawing borders, threatening to annex a soverign nation (taiwan, the real China) They harvest organs on a massive scale and imprison anyone subversive. They are using their cruel influence to try and win over Africa and many other developing areas, their economic manipulation is also just another ticking timebomb.

It will not matter if we in 100 years have combatted climate change because we will all be living under the rule of China and that is something we must stop.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Global Warming and what it's doing to our planet, without our planet we wouldn't have any of these other issues.
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fizzy2007)
I agree with you, as we are focusing on IS or knife crime, but China has been using a 'concentration camp' for muslims
China is also being used as a labour camp for all of the Chinese living there.
fizzy2007
Rep:
?
Even without global warming, we will still have other problems like the murder rate increase
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Global Warming and what it's doing to our planet, without our planet we wouldn't have any of these other issues.
fizzy2007
Rep:
?
China and Russia are the big problems but no one talks about them
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
China is also being used as a labour camp for all of the Chinese living there.
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
China and Russia are the big problems but no one talks about them
Russia has and will stagnate, China will not.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Even without global warming, we will still have other problems like the murder rate increase
Yes, but that's not what I was implying. Global warming is already showing catastrophic results and it's only going to get worse. That to me is a big issue.

Is it better to tackle the here and now issues or ones that could potentially alter the lives of generations after ours?
fizzy2007
Rep:
?
Global warming has been an issue for a long time, however, to get people to talk about global warming is difficult, as some don't believe it like Donald trump
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Yes, but that's not what I was implying. Global warming is already showing catastrophic results and it's only going to get worse. That to me is a big issue.

Is it better to tackle the here and now issues or ones that could potentially alter the lives of generations after ours?
nexttime
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Clearly climate change.
banjoland
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What’s the single most important issue the world needs to address?
There are many issues mankind needs to address. But what do you think is the single most important issue that immediately needs to be addressed? What issue needs to be addressed so badly that all the other issues seem more or less secondary?
The people who own and control the mainstream media need to removed. Everything second thing you see on TV is fake.
fizzy2007
Rep:
?
so true
(Original post by banjoland)
The people who own and control the mainstream media need to removed. Everything second thing you see on TV is fake.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
22.65%
The paper was reasonable (394)
45.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (158)
18.35%
It was TERRIBLE (114)
13.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise