Date rape wristbands Watch

JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
There definitely is, alot more good people than bad though, I always have to remind myself of that when awful things happen <3
Always good to focus on the positive rather than the negative :cute:
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Something definitely needs to be developed
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
idk01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol there's a huge difference between accepting a lift from a stranger and not checking whether your drink has been spiked. It is paranoia; it's not rational to assume that everyone buying you a drink has spiked it. The problem is, it's hard to tell whether or not there is a chance that it has been spiked. You can't (I mean you could but it might weird out your date) check every single drink people buy you on dates and hope to have some success in finding a relationship.
(Original post by DerivativeName)
It's not paranoia it's protection, safety . It happens all the time. But if your ego is so fragile that you can't accept people taking precautions around you, that's your problem.

Is it paranoia to not accept a lift from a stranger when drunk? No it's protection.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There's a drink coaster you can get that alerts you if someone might have tampered with your drink, believe it's called the Brio Smart Coaster.
Last edited by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ; 4 weeks ago
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I honestly would feel offended if I approached a lady with genuine intensions and she started testing the drink I gave her for date rape drugs. I would probably end up feeling quite uncomfortable as clearly she thinks I could be some kind of rapist. At what point is she going to stop thinking I want to rape her?

If courtship were to commence is she still gonna be testing her drinks on the 2nd or 3rd date?

If I cook her a nice meal is she gonna be thinking in the back of her mind "I wonder if he's laced this with anything?"

If women are going to go down the route of testing drinks it needs to be quick and discreet imo or it just puts a massive dampener on things.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think anyone that thinks buying a drink for a stranger (or accepting one from a stranger) is a sensible approach to starting a long-term relationship needs to reevaluate their courtship techniques.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (42)
16.03%
The paper was reasonable (130)
49.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
22.14%
It was TERRIBLE (32)
12.21%

Watched Threads