I am Highly competitive since primary school Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have always been a very competitive guy since primary school. Becuase in a 4th grade bi-annual exam, I have got 4th/appro. 100 students without revising like the other kids. Since that exam, i love working hard and comparing my grades & ranking to my friends.

I am currently a first year uni student at KCL. And my competitive nature has caused my harms. Because I choose KCL over warwick a year ago purely base on their international ranking, so that i can feel superior than my friends who have got into uni with lower ranking. And now i am regreting my decision.

So in 2019 jan I reapplied to UCL and warwick and have received offer for both uni. But this time i firmed warwick instead of UCL which is a difficult decision for me, becuase UCL's world ranking is much higher than Warwicks.

sometime i wonder if i will care about things like uni ranking and the name of the companie that i will work for in my 60's
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have always been a very competitive guy since primary school. Becuase in a 4th grade bi-annual exam, I have got 4th/appro. 100 students without revising like the other kids. Since that exam, i love working hard and comparing my grades & ranking to my friends.

I am currently a first year uni student at KCL. And my competitive nature has caused my harms. Because I choose KCL over warwick a year ago purely base on their international ranking, so that i can feel superior than my friends who have got into uni with lower ranking. And now i am regreting my decision.

So in 2019 jan I reapplied to UCL and warwick and have received offer for both uni. But this time i firmed warwick instead of UCL which is a difficult decision for me, becuase UCL's world ranking is much higher than Warwicks.

sometime i wonder if i will care about things like uni ranking and the name of the companie that i will work for in my 60's
Highly competitive but you can't even spell. Delete your account.
xDron3
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Ooph
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tootles)
yep, unfortunately my english is trash.
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should be more concerned with being left by yourself in your 60s, because, damn son, with such attitude that's what is likely to happen.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by agrew)
You should be more concerned with being left by yourself in your 60s, because, damn son, with such attitude that's what is likely to happen.
i realise that during the freshman year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?