The Student Room Group

I am Highly competitive since primary school

I have always been a very competitive guy since primary school. Becuase in a 4th grade bi-annual exam, I have got 4th/appro. 100 students without revising like the other kids. Since that exam, i love working hard and comparing my grades & ranking to my friends.

I am currently a first year uni student at KCL. And my competitive nature has caused my harms. Because I choose KCL over warwick a year ago purely base on their international ranking, so that i can feel superior than my friends who have got into uni with lower ranking. And now i am regreting my decision.

So in 2019 jan I reapplied to UCL and warwick and have received offer for both uni. But this time i firmed warwick instead of UCL which is a difficult decision for me, becuase UCL's world ranking is much higher than Warwicks.

sometime i wonder if i will care about things like uni ranking and the name of the companie that i will work for in my 60's
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have always been a very competitive guy since primary school. Becuase in a 4th grade bi-annual exam, I have got 4th/appro. 100 students without revising like the other kids. Since that exam, i love working hard and comparing my grades & ranking to my friends.

I am currently a first year uni student at KCL. And my competitive nature has caused my harms. Because I choose KCL over warwick a year ago purely base on their international ranking, so that i can feel superior than my friends who have got into uni with lower ranking. And now i am regreting my decision.

So in 2019 jan I reapplied to UCL and warwick and have received offer for both uni. But this time i firmed warwick instead of UCL which is a difficult decision for me, becuase UCL's world ranking is much higher than Warwicks.

sometime i wonder if i will care about things like uni ranking and the name of the companie that i will work for in my 60's

Highly competitive but you can't even spell. Delete your account.
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles

Ooph
Reply 3
Original post by Tootles

yep, unfortunately my english is trash.
Reply 4
You should be more concerned with being left by yourself in your 60s, because, damn son, with such attitude that's what is likely to happen.
Reply 5
Original post by agrew
You should be more concerned with being left by yourself in your 60s, because, damn son, with such attitude that's what is likely to happen.

i realise that during the freshman year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending