Subliminals Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Guys what are like your most powerful subliminals you have used (especially ones where you get shorter) and write who the subliminal maker is.
CrazyConnor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Umm, you know those things don't really work, right?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
Umm, you know those things don't really work, right?
As someone who uses subliminals, it definitely works and also it is scientifically proven those things work..
CrazyConnor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As someone who uses subliminals, it definitely works and also it is scientifically proven those things work..
Sure it has. Have you got any links to studies?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
Sure it has. Have you got any links to studies?
https://www.nickkolenda.com/subliminal-messages/
Thank you. Case closed.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
You know you're essentially brain washing yourself using subliminals and believing things that are not true... you only have 1 brain is it worth it
Anonymous #1
You know you're essentially brain washing yourself using subliminals and believing things that are not true... you only have 1 brain is it worth it
I don’t even know anymore.
Anonymous #1
But then again, if other people are commenting that those features or whatever are changing who don’t know I do subliminals. Then it cant just be me being “brainwashed” as I’m not the only one seeing those results.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
But then again, if other people are commenting that those features or whatever are changing who don’t know I do subliminals. Then it cant just be me being “brainwashed” as I’m not the only one seeing those results.
If they had the ability to actually change our physiology I think we would all stop spending so much money on make up and plastic surgery n just resort to subliminals x
Anonymous #1
If they had the ability to actually change our physiology I think we would all stop spending so much money on make up and plastic surgery n just resort to subliminals x
Exactly, which is what I’m doing 😂😉🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads