__MeganLouise_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have my speaking exam on the 25th April and I am struggling to find ways to revise for the speaking card ! My IRP is all done and I can get a B in that if i answer the questions well enough, but I really struggle with the speaking cards. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance
ronzy101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would suggest inputting your answers into quizlet in bits. Would you like me to read over the IRP?
Deggs_14
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg could you give me some advice on the IRP? I’m in year 12 and haven’t started it yet. What did you do your topic on and how do you present it? Is it just research you need to learn or like a big word document? That would be great thanks
__MeganLouise_
Rep:
?
Of course ! My chosen topic was Les restos de Coeur which is a french charity. You basically do a 2 minute speech on why you chose the topic and a little bit of information about it. Then you have to research up to 9 sub topics, and you have to memorise the speech and learn the facts and research. I don’t lnow my research word for word but my speech I do. Hope this helped
__MeganLouise_
Rep:
?
I’m fine with the IRP, it’s the speaking cards that I’m not very good at.
__MeganLouise_
Rep:
?
You’re more than welcome to if you want to though !
ronzy101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
could i see the way an irp is structured please?
(Original post by __MeganLouise_)
Of course ! My chosen topic was Les restos de Coeur which is a french charity. You basically do a 2 minute speech on why you chose the topic and a little bit of information about it. Then you have to research up to 9 sub topics, and you have to memorise the speech and learn the facts and research. I don’t lnow my research word for word but my speech I do. Hope this helped
Elisamary30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, how did your exam go ?? Did you manage to answer the speaking cards??
I have my speaking exam on the 25th April and I am struggling to find ways to revise for the speaking card ! My IRP is all done and I can get a B in that if i answer the questions well enough, but I really struggle with the speaking cards. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance
__MeganLouise_
Rep:
?
Yeah I’ll put it later
(Original post by ronzy101)
could i see the way an irp is structured please?
Elisamary30
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well done! I've got mine on the 8th of May, any tips ?
it went well !! I got the card I wanted and I only struggled one one question he asked me about my IRP
sonomo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have mine May 10th, I’m so worried!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (413)
56.42%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.58%

Watched Threads