The Student Room Group

Can someone please help me write my personal statment?

yea im pretty stuck and have a shockingly bad personal statement, need to finish it off then edit it but im really bad at writing. If anyone has a spare 15 mins and could help i would really appreciate it. I might just post what i have so far but its actually not good in anyway shape or form and properly doesn't resemble an actual real personal statement.
Reply 1
Original post by teresamay
yea im pretty stuck and have a shockingly bad personal statement, need to finish it off then edit it but im really bad at writing. If anyone has a spare 15 mins and could help i would really appreciate it. I might just post what i have so far but its actually not good in anyway shape or form and properly doesn't resemble an actual real personal statement.

Do NOT post your personal statement in any public area of TSR!
Reply 2
good point
Original post by IWMTom
Do NOT post your personal statement in any public area of TSR!

It's a bit early to start writing a PS - the deadline is ages away.
Where do we send personal statements to?
Reply 5
Lol the amount of people that posted there's last academic cycle
It’s far too early. Focus on getting work experience
Reply 7
lol not for 2019 entry... Yes i have ****ed it but its fine
Original post by Muttley79
It's a bit early to start writing a PS - the deadline is ages away.
lol not for 2019 entry... Yes i have ****ed it but its fine

None of my students have started theirs yet ... there's the whole summer term before the end of Year 12!
Reply 9
Original post by Muttley79
None of my students have started theirs yet ... there's the whole summer term before the end of Year 12!

I think the OP is trying to tell you they're applying for 2019 entry a bit late..
Original post by IWMTom
II think the OP is trying to tell you they're applying for 2019 entry a bit late..

I see - not very clear ....
Reply 11
guys its for 2019 entry late applications
guys its for 2019 entry late applications

You could look for examples at somewhere like this: https://www.studential.com/university/applying/UCAS-application-guide/personal-statements

DO NOT copy them though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending