The Student Room Group

What would you do if tomorrow you were going to die?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
if her boss uses tsr @bones-mccoy would have so much leverage omd

not after that
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
not after that

i was joking but you know what, yh she would, it'd be embarrassing if nothing else.
reminds me of when i accidentally saw a lecturer's nudes when we met to discuss things i missed. she was scrolling through her phone to show me files or emails or whatever and ended up swiping right by nudesssss!!!! mirror selfie nuddddessss. not even sexy on the bed nudes. tell me why i passed with 2:1 though i barely did anything. not a 1st. but good enough lol.
i was joking but you know what, yh she would, it'd be embarrassing if nothing else.
reminds me of when i accidentally saw a lecturer's nudes when we met to discuss things i missed. she was scrolling through her phone to show me files or emails or whatever and ended up swiping right by nudesssss!!!! mirror selfie nuddddessss. not even sexy on the bed nudes. tell me why i passed with 2:1 though i barely did anything. not a 1st. but good enough lol.

What degree did you do?
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
What happened?

sacked from job over rumours and expenses wasted on pisstake interviews. tryna avoid jobcentre as hard as i can.
sacked from job over rumours and expenses wasted on pisstake interviews. tryna avoid jobcentre as hard as i can.

Good luck,I hope you'll find something :smile: How's the job hunt going?
I like hectic places too as long as I know where Im going,but I get lost easily and Im terrible at reading google maps-so if Im out with my friends they're the ones doing directions :colondollar: Don't like quiet places,I get bored easily.Haha,the majority of pictures on phone are of worksheets and screenshots of vegan memes I like.I was meant to say West China,but I must have been day dreaming and somehow managed to write east instead :colondollar: Compare Beijing and Shanghai.People told me that the Shanghai dialect is quite a lot different,and can be difficult to understand,would you agree?

Same hahaha I use google maps but i have to stare at the map whilst I'm walking to judge which way I'm going normally I walk 0.5 miles in the wrong direction. :colondollar: Same idk what to do with my stuff in quiet places and also I get quite scared when it's too quiet, like sometimes walking back at 3am makes me a bit paranoid in a pitch black park even with friends. Never been anywhere in West China, only ever to the South (where my family is from) and East for holiday when I was younger. The problem is when I went to Shanghai (15 years old) and Beijing I was maybe like 9 years old and illiterate at Mandarin at that point, I only started learning at 20 because I got bored of Chinese people coming up to me and then my response = :u::colondollar: when I couldn't say a word. So I don't know what the differences in dialect were, however if I went there now I'd get it! I am being taught by a teacher from Beijing. Do bear in mind this information is probably outdated, I found Shanghai way more urbanised and multicultural and more akin to Central London. Whilst Beijing was more rural, lots more natural developments staying and lots of ancient buildings. Maybe more history in a way? It's been so long that I need to go there again for an accurate comparison. :biggrin:
Original post by Themysticalegg
Same hahaha I use google maps but i have to stare at the map whilst I'm walking to judge which way I'm going normally I walk 0.5 miles in the wrong direction. :colondollar: Same idk what to do with my stuff in quiet places and also I get quite scared when it's too quiet, like sometimes walking back at 3am makes me a bit paranoid in a pitch black park even with friends. Never been anywhere in West China, only ever to the South (where my family is from) and East for holiday when I was younger. The problem is when I went to Shanghai (15 years old) and Beijing I was maybe like 9 years old and illiterate at Mandarin at that point, I only started learning at 20 because I got bored of Chinese people coming up to me and then my response = :u::colondollar: when I couldn't say a word. So I don't know what the differences in dialect were, however if I went there now I'd get it! I am being taught by a teacher from Beijing. Do bear in mind this information is probably outdated, I found Shanghai way more urbanised and multicultural and more akin to Central London. Whilst Beijing was more rural, lots more natural developments staying and lots of ancient buildings. Maybe more history in a way? It's been so long that I need to go there again for an accurate comparison. :biggrin:

I think when I use google maps,I go in the wrong direction and have to return to my original position like 3 times before I get it right :colondollar:Lots of people say cities are dangerous and how safe the countryside is,but if you're going to walk at 3am at night in the countryside and someone snatches you-there's no CCTV cameras,no one around-so who is going to be there to see it and report in anyway?I guess that's quite cynical of me to think that :colondollar: So your parents never taught you Mandarin when you were growing up? :frown: That's good you're getting to grips with your Mandarin,it seems like it's a very hard language to learn especially with getting the tones right.Hopefully Beijing is more urbanised now-since the 2008 olympics might have urbanised it quite a lot?The building of the HSR in China is really cool,would love to go on it,if I do go.
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
Lol she could fire you if she sees this cause ur face is right there.

Lol like I give a ****
I think when I use google maps,I go in the wrong direction and have to return to my original position like 3 times before I get it right :colondollar:Lots of people say cities are dangerous and how safe the countryside is,but if you're going to walk at 3am at night in the countryside and someone snatches you-there's no CCTV cameras,no one around-so who is going to be there to see it and report in anyway?I guess that's quite cynical of me to think that :colondollar: So your parents never taught you Mandarin when you were growing up? :frown: That's good you're getting to grips with your Mandarin,it seems like it's a very hard language to learn especially with getting the tones right.Hopefully Beijing is more urbanised now-since the 2008 olympics might have urbanised it quite a lot?The building of the HSR in China is really cool,would love to go on it,if I do go.

I have to argue that cities are way safer. My friend talks about not wanting to go to London due to the high rate of stabbings. I'm like honestly the busier the better if I'm going to get stabbed I wanna get stabbed in a busy area where someone will help me, rather than the countryside where it's so quiet I could be thrown into the bushes for the wolves and no one would know. :lol: I feel safer in busy cities even if the crime statistics say otherwise. Well call me cynical too. :biggrin: Nope they taught me Cantonese, eventually at the age of 10 my mum tried to get me into a Chinese school in London, and I was like mum I hate this it's so boring. A similar scenario happened at GCSE for German, hated it got a C. Boy have the tables turned now that I'm older I'm interested in learning languages, I wish I was like this when I was young. :frown: The tones are alright as there is only five but the problem arises when you have to write and read it. (At the moment I'm only focusing on speaking and listening, the writing and reading can wait, I got a level 3C at Art at secondary school I'm hopeless.) :lol: Beijing should be more urbanised actually I might of went in 2007 the birds nest was still under construction. I might go on the HSR next year. :lol: I've always been more of a fan of trains than buses due to travel sickness. :bawling:
prepare a will,do some stupid **** and listen to music on the loudest volume because f my eardrums
Wear whatever I wanted, get my nails down, go to the cinema and watch like 3 movies in a row, give all my money to homeless people, just sit and talk with my family, go to bed early.
Off the boozer now, so the odds are good that I will have perished by 7am tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest