Do you ever use buses? Watch

BraemarEwan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I use them occasionally, but the one near my house takes ages and puts me off going, it's a 2hr and 30 min journey to the nearest city. The buses are also not very good quality with poor seating.
DrawTheLine
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BraemarEwan)
I use them occasionally, but the one near my house takes ages and puts me off going, it's a 2hr and 30 min journey to the nearest city. The buses are also not very good quality with poor seating.
Yes, all the time. I don't have a car so it's either the bus or some long walks. I live in a big city for uni and a medium town at home so I have regular buses.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes they’re cheaper than trains
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
only when i really have to. i find them too working class tbh.
Lala143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have to pay around 1 pound(last time I went on a bus probably more now) just to get in so I walk half an hour to school.
Last edited by Lala143; 4 weeks ago
greenteascratchy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm so grateful for buses haha, they allow me to have loads of freedom and I use them to get to and from school as well as going to my friends' houses. To be fair I live in London though so buses are reasonably easy access, therefore I have a more positive opinion of them I suppose.
abdolps4
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i use them if i have no one else to pick me up. the prices are alright too.
CoolCavy
  • Chat Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have grown up on buses and walking, family never had a car and i cant drive for medical reasons so will be on shanks pony and busing for the foreseeable future
jackharrywa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yes, of course. Usually, I used Busses for traveling, These are best than other transportation.
FutureMissMRCS
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes I need to,to get to school.But prefer the tube.
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you can't afford to drive, learn to cycle
Unless you live in Highland surely it doesn't take two hours for a bus to get to a city?
username4515112
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
tell us about ur life and how it takes 2.5 hours to get a city OP
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OP lives on a remote island
BraemarEwan
Rep:
?
(Original post by hello_shawn)
If you can't afford to drive, learn to cycle
Unless you live in Highland surely it doesn't take two hours for a bus to get to a city?
I live in the highlands, the bus does take 2 hours seriously I live in a small village.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Semi-frequently.

I love outside of Liverpool and it takes the bus from here 95 mins to get into town, so not that unbelievable.
BraemarEwan
Rep:
?
(Original post by brian.griffin)
tell us about ur life and how it takes 2.5 hours to get a city OP
It’s true it does take 2 and half hours and I’m not joking. It’s really takes that long.

Like the bus leaves the city at 4:00 for example and gets their at 6:30 their are 10 buses a day usually
Last edited by BraemarEwan; 4 weeks ago
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Only when I'm sent out with a dog who has to travel on buses as part of their puppy training or rehabilitation.
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The buses up here in the North have snakes and ladders tables and poker tables on he upper deck as well as usb ports in the seats to charge your phone and when I first saw this I was like :eek:
mohamadjamil03
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wow, I'm jealous ;(
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
The buses up here in the North have snakes and ladders tables and poker tables on he upper deck as well as usb ports in the seats to charge your phone and when I first saw this I was like :eek:
CloudySkies238
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
Are you in Yorkshire? Ours just have the occasional druggie and USB port, sadly no snakes and ladders table.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads